BJII 6.1 ROM Upgrade Stuck

Guest Rob Halligan

Guest Rob Halligan

I get stuck on the 2nd screen using the Vista exe WM 6.1 ROM uprade. Email to Samsung told me to call. Level 2 phone tech support was useless and told me to call and ask for level 3 Monday. (This upgrade process is ridiculous.)

Screen 1 asks for ID# and Key. In Screen 2, I've tried everything to try to put a check mark in the tick box that would make the Next Button show up not grayed-out. Screen is below.

2833674370_5d5d9d1e19.jpg

I've tried on 2 different Vista boxes, turned off firewalls/anti-virus, re-booted, stood on my head while counting to 11...I'm stuck and stumped. Mouse functions properly, tabbing doesn't do it. Any thoughts?

• 1 month later...
Guest Rob Halligan
I suggest you to update your BJ2 using a windows XP computer since the Vista upgrade is full of Sh.... bugs.

Thanks, it did work easily in XP. It was worth it. 6.1 is much better than I was led to believe it would be.

Guest Frotokid69

Try clicking right below it. I had the same problem but found that clicking below the box checked the box. Its messed up thats for sure but it worked for me by just doing that. I dont know if that will work for anyone else