Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Guest sky-net
Hi all,

I've just tested the i900DXIA1 today. Was impressed by the speed compare to HLx version. New i900DZIA1 CSC was compacted, after flash, there are extra Chinese keyboard + fonts, but memory still has 48.60MB free, comparre to 13.xxMB free on i900DZHL1. What an improvement.

I will have some final check and send to rom to list today, plus the French rom too.

Regards,

Ken.

I'm sorry if this question was asked before (the thread is too long), but how do I get those new firmwares?

Do I have to register to some kind of mailing list?

I'm using DXHJ1 FW at the moment and want to update to one of the latest.

I'm sorry if this question was asked before (the thread is too long), but how do I get those new firmwares?

Do I have to register to some kind of mailing list?

I'm using DXHJ1 FW at the moment and want to update to one of the latest.

Please read the first post on page 1, choose the latest rom :

8.Jan.09

i900DXHL3_DZHL5

Download from rapidshare and flash with the GrandPrix installer listed with the rom.

If you don't know how to use GrandPrix search on this site and there is a step by step guide.

Guest secany

Hi,

I have already send the newest english 2009 rom to list.

If you made a donation already but haven't got my message, please first check your paypal email address, both "inbox" and "bulk" or "spam" box. If you believe that you haven't got my message, please send an e-mail to my e-mail address [email protected] and include your secondary e-mail address so I can add to the list. There are many ISP block message send from PHPList.

Regards,

Ken.

Guest Geronymous

One question to the experts (which has been asked before but I'm not sure it was answered): what do you miss if you don't install the CSC files? I mean, if I don't want the widgets nor Chinese, is it OK to skip the CSC to gain Storage Mem?

Guest rojrawee
One question to the experts (which has been asked before but I'm not sure it was answered): what do you miss if you don't install the CSC files? I mean, if I don't want the widgets nor Chinese, is it OK to skip the CSC to gain Storage Mem?

After installing without CSC for 2 days. I found that without widget....

1. I have more storage space (about 70mb).

2. Streaming player does not work.

3. Everything seems to work normally.

:rolleyes:

Guest bluey09
Hi,

I have already send the newest english 2009 rom to list.

If you made a donation already but haven't got my message, please first check your paypal email address, both "inbox" and "bulk" or "spam" box. If you believe that you haven't got my message, please send an e-mail to my e-mail address [email protected] and include your secondary e-mail address so I can add to the list. There are many ISP block message send from PHPList.

Regards,

Ken.

Thanks Secany .. Much Appreciated :rolleyes:

Guest rojrawee

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your great work.

I've received email about newest english 2009 rom but I can't download the file i900DXIA1_DZIA1.part2.rar.

Every time I dowloaded, the connection was reset (at the middle of downloading process).

Guest bluey09

Hi ,

while i was updating my rom ... it went all good to the point where it says downloading phone .. opening com succeeded but then i get message saying jump failed n pda turned red from green .. i havent disconnected my phone .... what shall i do ???

Guest Lyncexx
Hi ,

while i was updating my rom ... it went all good to the point where it says downloading phone .. opening com succeeded but then i get message saying jump failed n pda turned red from green .. i havent disconnected my phone .... what shall i do ???

run updater one more time, seems that your computer was not fast enough to install specific driver while phone was in that mode

i had accidents like this, just rerun updater and reset phone

Guest bluey09
run updater one more time, seems that your computer was not fast enough to install specific driver while phone was in that mode

i had accidents like this, just rerun updater and reset phone