Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Guest Andy Q
Sorry Secany what will this CSC file do? What country is this for? How will I benefit to use this with DXHI3 ROM?

the i900DZHI3_CSC file adds chinese inputs to DXHI3 allowing you to type/write chinese characters.

Guest fritzroy

hi,i got a samsung omnia purchased 3 days ago but it is italian,is there any english rom for this?the pda version is i900XIhh5,xihh9 and the phone version is i900xxhh9.pls help.thank you so much.

Guest juliangun4ev
hi,i got a samsung omnia purchased 3 days ago but it is italian,is there any english rom for this?the pda version is i900XIhh5,xihh9 and the phone version is i900xxhh9.pls help.thank you so much.

i have the same problem.anybody!!?

Edited by juliangun4ev

Agian, FEEL FREE TO COPY AND PASTE LINK TO OTHER FORUM, BUT NO MIRROR PLEASE.

I WANNA SEE HOW MANY DOWNLOAD. THANK YOU.

i900DXHI3 for XP

http://rapidshare.com/files/150704685/i900DXHI3.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/150711512/i900DXHI3.part2.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/150717930/i900DXHI3.part3.rar

Here come DZHI3 CSC: http://rapidshare.com/files/150858047/i900DZHI3_CSC.rar

Vista Version will be delay for a while, as it give wrong checksum and file failure to run :wacko:

Hi Secany,

Thanks for uploading the ROM. However, don't think I'm able to get anything from rapidshare. Is it possible for you to upload it on another site?

Thanks... ;)

Guest lichtkrieger
did anyone try this? change your other language (italian) omnia to english?!

i flashed my austrian rom to hh1->hh3->hi1->hi2->hi3 ;) all fine

thanx 2 secany

Guest juliangun4ev

thanx 2 secany

and how did you do this - with activsync + exe filo , or..?!?

Guest onlinejobwork

thanx 2 secany

Hi Dear

Can you please me the detail (Step-by-step) methood for ungrading to this please, I am downloding now and I am happy if you can guide

Thanks in Advance

Urvish

Guest onlinejobwork
Hi Dear

Can you please tell me detail (Step-by-step) methood for upgrading to this please, I am downloding now and I am happy if you can guide

Thanks in Advance

Urvish

Guest onlinejobwork
sorry for my stupidity,after downloading the 3 parts of the rom,will i flash it 1 by 1?thanks

Hi after flashing 3rd part my OMNIA IS COMPLETE DED, NO POWER, NO OMNIA LOGO, REMOVE BATTER REINSERT, TRIED EVERYTHING BUT NO LUCK, ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE

FLESHING 1ST PART IS FINE, 2ND IS FINE AS WELL BUT AFTER FLASHING 3RD PART I GOT MASSAGE PHONE FINISH BUT AFTER THAT THERE IS NO POWER AT ALL , I TRIED CHARE PHONE FOR AN HOUR BUT NO PROBLEM, CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHATS THE PROBLEM?

IF ANY EXPERT HAVE AN IDEA PLEASE GIVE ME , BECAUSE I DONT WANTO GO TO SERVICE CENTRE

HELP ME PLEASE,

Guest onlinejobwork
It happened to me the first 2 times but on the 3rd time, I solved it by removing the SIM card and MicroSD card. Wonder if it helps

Hi after flashing 3rd part my OMNIA IS COMPLETE DED, NO POWER, NO OMNIA LOGO, REMOVE BATTER REINSERT, TRIED EVERYTHING BUT NO LUCK, ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE

FLESHING 1ST PART IS FINE, 2ND IS FINE AS WELL BUT AFTER FLASHING 3RD PART I GOT MASSAGE PHONE FINISH BUT AFTER THAT THERE IS NO POWER AT ALL , I TRIED CHARE PHONE FOR AN HOUR BUT NO PROBLEM, CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHATS THE PROBLEM?

IF ANY EXPERT HAVE AN IDEA PLEASE GIVE ME , BECAUSE I DONT WANTO GO TO SERVICE CENTRE

HELP ME PLEASE,

Guest onlinejobwork
Who the brush DXHI3, who told me that WINDOWS internal version number!

HELP ME PLEASE,

Hi All,

on other topic I've found this description:

XX Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom

I do have the XX version of the ROM but it's in Polish. That might meand that this is a multilanguage ROM. But I don't have the "Change Language" icon in Settings :wacko:

So what's the deal? What ROM do I have? Is it XX but changed specially for Polish market?

BTW - it would be great if anyone could post the newest ROM in Polish. Pliiiiz ;)

Cheers!

Guest Nick5ter

HELP ME PLEASE,

You didnt flash the 3 zip files did u?