Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Guest diverdude
Hi secany. I talked to Samsung norway, and they said that they have a Norwegian Rom now. Can you get this?

It would be greatly apreciated!!

Hello Secany,

Samsung has a hugh task in keeping up with all the i900 ROM needs. I have been very....very thankful that most of the newest Roms have been in English!

Almost every Rom has been better then the last and that's a good thing. We have been blessed with a new Rom almost every single week. I now have an uncontrollable addiction to flashing "the ROM Of The Week" and about every Friday morning I start going into withdrawals looking to this thread for a fix. Help....I haven't heard or seen any evidence of a new Rom this week.

Mr. Secany, tell us.....will there be any such fix for us addicts this weekend???? We need it, we want it, we crave it, and we must have it!! Can you help us .....can you make the shaking and trembling go away? Can you give us a little JOY with a

New Flash any time soon.

Thanks for the pleasure you have given us in the past!! With my deepest graditude, THANK YOU for the next, and the next, and the next Rom that you have for us. The Omnia keeps getting better and better and I know there is still plenty of room for the ROMS to improve this wonderful phone. The HTC Tilt has been made an amazing PDA and it's because of the incredible Rom's that have been cooked for that device. Mybe the Omnia will be the the recepient of someone's gensis in the near future and we will get a ROM that will take this PDA to all new heights!

In the meantime, I just want to enjoy what Samsung and Secany have unselfishly provided for us on this Thread.

Thanks to all!!!

Hopelessly addicted to Flashing my beautiful little Toy.

Diverdude

Guest draligus

i can not find Turkish rom. help please! ( JUHI3 )

i think HI1 is the best, fastest, most stable one. what do you think about it?

i really wonder which rom is better for battery life?

Edited by draligus

Guest xmyszka

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh Polish ROM tested - OK, download link: i900SAHJ1 on Premium

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by xmyszka

Guest lentini
edit abusive remarks removed

what a lovely person you are, I bet your mother is proud :lol:

you should appreciate what secany is doing for the community

Edited by awarner (MVP)

Guest datafanatic
"edit abusive remarks removed" still uses xp?

Obviously most of the users on this site, seeing as XP still is far superior to Vista.

And watch your language!!! :D

DF :lol:

"edit abusive remarks removed" still uses xp?

i am using xp. and obviously, those who are in this thread is using it. now, who the hell are you? are u using vista? then too bad for you. that doesn't give you the right to act like a 12-year-old kid though. Or maybe you ARE a 12-yr-old kid (physically or mentally or both). Who knows... :lol:

xp superior than vista? HA! biggest LOL i've ever heard, xp can't even compare to vista, all it's crashes and errors make you put linux and

edit abusive remarks removed

For God's sake (Yes, Especially for God Lovers), this is not a thread for comparing Windows/Linux/OSX etc. Are you in the wrong thread kiddo?

Secany is doing us a favour by providing newer ROMS than on the Samsung website. Newer means more bug fix hence better in terms of stability. Meaning, MOST people would get their lovely i900 to the newest rom in whatever means possible. So if you wanna stay in you XP vs Vista s***, then don't complain.

Oh ya, don't act like some rebellious kid with all that vulgar. I'm starting to think if your existence is just an accident. :D

Guest Neil5459

Guys- could we please cool it here, and get back on topic :lol:

I know these abusive posts are annoying (to say the least) and this particular user is being dealt with by the Admin staff, but it's better just to ignore them.

Just got back from holiday and realize that some thing happened here. LOL

To Mr.Whatever, although I haven't read what you posted before, but I guess there is some issues about XP and Vista. Well, let's say, you have you points of view, but you are lack of errr..rr thinking and education, sorry.

I have my own reasons why I post roms for XP rom only. Wanna know?

Firstly, there is no exe file for Vista for such roms.

Secondly, I can post bootloader.nb0 , pda.bin , phone.bin, csc, bla bla bla, then you guys can simply use it with XP or Vista, or even linux if you can write a binary transfer to i900 usb port (of course, with require driver). Then, think what happen? There will be A LOT of person select wrong files, and then i900 totally dead, are you happy with that? For this reason, I decide only and only post .exe file, which is the easiest way to do and do not require and knowledge, and risk is lower than 1%, the only requirement to use thoese exe is: HUMAN. I'm appology if you lack of requirement for thoese exe.

@All :

Hi all,

Exactly, I was thinking a lot about posting exe (which for XP only) or binary file then you guys have to use downloader like Paul's guide. But my decision still XP exe file. Safety is the top, rite? So, i900DXHJ1 exe for XP coming very soon.

Guest mjed2006
...decision still XP exe file. Safety is the top, rite? So, i900DXHJ1 exe for XP coming very soon.

...sounds good to me! Thanks for your had work secany.

Guest spectral77

compared both omnia, one set with HH3 and one with HI3 and found that the HI3 touch screen is not that sensitive. both set are most likely of different manufacturing date.

Guest samjuan
@All :

Hi all,

Exactly, I was thinking a lot about posting exe (which for XP only) or binary file then you guys have to use downloader like Paul's guide. But my decision still XP exe file. Safety is the top, rite? So, i900DXHJ1 exe for XP coming very soon.

Release notes... change log... fix list! through us a bone here... will ya? ummmm I mean, please! :lol:

Guest awarner (MVP)

For those just wondering I have removed the recent abusive posts and the replies as sometimes it's best not to fight fire with fire :D

The good news is

LoveGod will not be posting again

Please continue back on topic and do the one thing we are all here to do that is help other members :lol:

Ashley

Release notes... change log... fix list! through us a bone here... will ya? ummmm I mean, please! :D

Yes!!!! Secany give us some intel man ;) :o . I know this is a test thread and we are supposed to be posting what we see but a little intel cant hurt :lol: :P

@All :

Hi all,

We're waiting for a Spanish ROM since july or august :D

There is about 50 English Official ROMs but 0 in spanish...

Please! :lol:

PD: We're marginalized by samsung

Hi all,

Hello and welcome back, Look forward to the new release. Many thanks! :lol: