Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Guest Barthlon
hmm, looks like there wont be any free rom from now on right? B)

just be patient B)

i think secany got more donators than expected and it wouldn't be fair to them to release the "special" roms to the broad public right now. i cant promise anything ofcourse, but i guess secany would release some roms sometime this week....

hmm, looks like there wont be any free rom from now on right? B)

I believe Secany has mentioned several times that the ROMs will be released to everybody 3 days or so after the "special" list gets it. So give it a day or two more since it hasn't been three days (as far as I am aware) since he started sending out the ROMs this time B)

Guest magia971
Hello,

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for FahimF. He is trying to help me the sending message to list via PHPList. Soon we will have a stable lists, and forget about the crappy burger google group mailing list.

Secondly, i900XIHK1 Italian already uploaded. Tonight I will send it to mail list, plus the Polish i900SAHJ3 too. About the i900XXHK1, it is branded to Vodafone. It's heavily branded inside the PDA, not only CSC. That's mean, at the moment, lastest NON-BRAND European rom we have is i900XDHK2 (Hungary), but we can make it to English by using i900DXHJ1 CSC or i900DTHJ9 csc or i900XBHJ1 csc (will have some bug on media player, but you have 3MB more free memory).

@New donator, I will resend all the rom you was missed tonight.

Thank you for all your supporting.

Regards,

Ken.

hi secany,

i made a donation few hours ago, can you send me the link to the italian unbranded rom please.

It compliments for the job

donated number:

2NG948354D028370J

Edited by magia971

Guest mhmtmtl

anyone having the link for english hk2, can you send me the link by pm please. the link secany sent me contains the hungarian rom. i sent a mail to secany however, i do not have enough time to wait for a reply as it is probably night in australia right now. glad if anyone wishes to help (i have already donated, so i think it would not be a problem, would it?)

Edited by mhmtmtl

anyone having the link for english hk2, can you send me the link by pm please. the link secany sent me contains the hungarian rom. i sent a mail to secany however, i do not have enough time to wait for a reply as it is probably night in australia right now. glad if anyone wishes to help (i have already donated, so i think it would not be a problem, would it?)

HK2 IS in Hungarian... You have to flash the English CSC that Secany supplied to switch it to English. Therefore you should have all you need should you wish to flash this ROM.

Guest mhmtmtl
HK2 IS in Hungarian... You have to flash the English CSC that Secany supplied to switch it to English. Therefore you should have all you need should you wish to flash this ROM.

while flashing the csc using grandpix, should i only choose csc file and leave pda, phone and loader parts blank?

Edited by mhmtmtl

Please read my e-mail carefully. I have included csc file to change it to English B)

User grandpix 1.6.2 (with boot protection function), untick the update phone bootloader, select only csc and flash. i900DTHJ9 csc was recommended!

Edited by secany

Guest magia971
Hello,

First of all, I'd like to say thank you for FahimF. He is trying to help me the sending message to list via PHPList. Soon we will have a stable lists, and forget about the crappy burger google group mailing list.

Secondly, i900XIHK1 Italian already uploaded. Tonight I will send it to mail list, plus the Polish i900SAHJ3 too. About the i900XXHK1, it is branded to Vodafone. It's heavily branded inside the PDA, not only CSC. That's mean, at the moment, lastest NON-BRAND European rom we have is i900XDHK2 (Hungary), but we can make it to English by using i900DXHJ1 CSC or i900DTHJ9 csc or i900XBHJ1 csc (will have some bug on media player, but you have 3MB more free memory).

@New donator, I will resend all the rom you was missed tonight.

Thank you for all your supporting.

Regards,

Ken.

hi secany,

i made a donation few hours ago, can you send me the link to the italian unbranded rom please.

It compliments for the job

donated number:

2NG948354D028370J

Guest bubu666
Please read my e-mail carefully. I have included csc file to change it to English B)

User grandpix 1.6.2 (with boot protection function), untick the update phone bootloader, select only csc and flash. i900DTHJ9 csc was recommended!

Hi secany, i've donated yesterday, transaction id 7PL63202GF441525E, can you send me the link to Italian rom please?

Guest Emre SUMENGEN

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to check back, whether there's a Turkey ROM available or not... Secany, isn't it time yet? I know you promised your friend and want to give him a head start. But, not having an original and valid ROM is one of the most important things in my mind that holds me away from this flashers' heaven...

So, once again, would you please post Turkey (JU??) roms, I even can go with JUHH2 (which is the default I got the phone with).

But, nevertheless, thank you. You've given more than enough, and I know, we keep asking for more... B)

new rom update=donate!

a brilliant strategy to make money...... B)

Yay. Good thinking, mate.

You know what is difference between "donate" and "buy"? Please take www.dictionany.com as my first recommend before you flashing your i900. Also check words "not work", "dead", "no power" if you don't mind, please.

Let's think about the other sides:

I work a lot on this i900, most of the rom you can find in internet was upload by me, am I right? If you don't believe, check date of my post on modaco and compare with other. People understand how hard I work, so they donate me some so I can continue my research & update. I appreciate that, thank you, everyone. Because they donate me, so I have to share with them some lastest news, they have the right to have more benefit from the others, am I correct?

On the other hands, you can read my post from the start, did I wrote "if you not donate, no more new roms, no more free donuts!"? Please quote if I were said or implied so. I said new roms will come, but couple days later, Mr.o0joe0o.

One more thing, do you know about internet in Australia? I have to pay about 150$ for each GB I use if the limit was break, and you know how large a rom is for download / upload? Each rom cos me about 310MB, mate!

Please, Mr.o0joe0o, think twice before you post. Thanks a lot and good luck.

Ken.

Edited by secany

Yay. Good thinking, mate.

You know what is difference between "donate" and "buy"? Please take www.dictionany.com as my first recommend before you flashing your i900. Also check words "not work", "dead", "no power" if you don't mind, please.

Let's think about the other sides:

I work a lot on this i900, most of the rom you can find in internet was upload by me, am I right? If you don't believe, check date of my post on modaco and compare with other. People understand how hard I work, so they donate me some so I can continue my research & update. I appreciate that, thank you, everyone. Because they donate me, so I have to share with them some lastest news, they have the right to have more benefit from the others, am I correct?

On the other hands, you can read my post from the start, did I wrote "if you not donate, no more new roms, no more free donuts!"? Please quote if I were said or implied so. I said new roms will come, but couple days later, Mr.o0joe0o.

One more thing, do you know about internet in Australia? I have to pay about 150$ for each GB I use if the limit was break, and you know how large a rom is for download / upload? Each rom cos me about 310MB, mate!

Please, Mr.o0joe0o, think twice before you post. Thanks a lot and good luck.

Ken.

Secany don't let this guy get under your skin B) . Many and MOST of us understand and really appreciate all that you have done and still do give freely (to the patient and not rude <_< B) )

Secany don't let this guy get under your skin B) . Many and MOST of us understand and really appreciate all that you have done and still do give freely (to the patient and not rude <_ b>

Thanks mate.

How you go with that beautiful theme? As I know, it's only a single DLL file, name begin with "sec...." something

Edited by secany

Hi secany,

as mentioned in one of my post, can I extract the components, and then just add the english csc file into HK2 instead of flashing and then reflash again?

Also, I read that you have a part to play in terms of setting the speed of the cpu versus the battery life. For normal users like me, is it an option available to set my own? I was using an asus p535 and there is an option for me to set the device to run at max speed or automatic or battery conversing speed.

Last and not least, are all the shortcuts in the startup folder necessary? Can you give a detail list of what they are for? I disabled my siplistener because I have removed all the samsung keyboards.

Guest o0joe0o

why be too defensive!why not make it the other way,that is,post the roms,let people try them then if they liked it and they want to donate,no problem,that would be fine!but if you asked people to donate FIRST before giving the roms,that's another thing....

anyways.........peace man!

Thanks mate.

How you go with that beautiful theme? As I know, it's only a single DLL file, name begin with "sec...." something

Man I am all over it B) . I have put the questions in some theme threads, to some chefs in PM's, to 1 of the Mods and I have even petitioned "The Main Man" himself. I am hoping someone will crack it and pass it around B) B) . I will see this one all the way thru B) B)