Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Hello Secany!

Sorry for the donation amount cos I dont't know how much I suppose to donate, I meant the standard donation, if anythings u can tell me with sending me an email........

Here is the Confirmation number: 0C311280LB0015110

Please add my email to the list: [email protected]

Thank You & Merry Christmas to U......

people, relax...

you are donating, not purchasing or acquiring products and services... :rolleyes:

for those who read the thread since its beginning, knows (or at least have an idea of) how much secany has contributed for the omnia community.

donating is a way of saying "thank you!", so unless you have donated US$0.26 or less, i think it's ok.

and being in secany's emailing list is a way of him saying "thanks!" too.

it's a donation, not a deal, so no matter if you donated or not, nobody has any obligation with nobody. it's kind of exchange of courtesies.

people, relax...

you are donating, not purchasing or acquiring products and services... :rolleyes:

for those who read the thread since its beginning, knows (or at least have an idea of) how much secany has contributed for the omnia community.

donating is a way of saying "thank you!", so unless you have donated US$0.26 or less, i think it's ok.

and being in secany's emailing list is a way of him saying "thanks!" too.

it's a donation, not a deal, so no matter if you donated or not, nobody has any obligation with nobody. it's kind of exchange of courtesies.

Hi lufeig,

Thanks for the conclusion about the donation......

But I'm consider as a newbie so just wish to more confirm about everythings and no misunderstanding each other.....

Anyways, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2009 for u too !!!

Guest FlorinBv

Merry xmas secany , a bottle of wine for you!

I sent you an email with donnation details, I don't think to be a good ideea to make public my email and the confirmation number :rolleyes:

Happy new 2k9 :)

Guest mucuracat

Tnx a lot. Form samsung site not possible to install.. And here no problem at all.

The manufacturers dosn't want to let us use the orginal versions. :rolleyes:

Guest Barthlon
Oh yeah, and very soon we will have to get familiar with the naming like DXIA1, hm? :rolleyes:

yes! let's say goodbye to h and welcome i! :)

merry xmas and a happy new year to all of you!

Guest localbus

i've run the EXE file...

turn off the device, plug the cable, then on the phone... but the file still says waiting for the device..

anything wrong ?

thanks...

Guest tim1979
i've run the EXE file...

turn off the device, plug the cable, then on the phone... but the file still says waiting for the device..

anything wrong ?

thanks...

Hi, you mean you are flashing the latest rom?DXHL2?? i cant find it...

Secany, do you have any news for us? thx bro

Dear all,

Please do not send PM or e-mail asking about i900DXHL2. As I mentioned before. It will be on Christmas. I have to finish some final step to make sure everything is ready, safety for you guys to flash too. Thank you for understanding. :rolleyes:

Regards,

Ken.

PS : Merry X'Mas :)

Edited by lufeig

Guest marciorr

But Christmas in on December 24th.

Christmas is on December 25th, December 24th is the Christmas eve, where everybody celebrates to expect the 00:00 of 25th.

But in ROM time, Christmas was last week... :rolleyes: HL2 is already late :)

Guest softwarr8
Doesn't matter, question is if secany will be releasing the DXHL2 ROM to donators only or for all on Christmas?

that is the real question.......................... and another good question is how is he getting ROMs from SG????

Guest thegoodly
Expect to see the DXHL2 ROM on the 25th December 2008.

but secany is in australia according to his profile, so in this case isnt it the 25th already over there!!!!!!