BJII 6.1 & SMS

Guest Archy

Good Morning,

I updated my BJII to 6.1 & I love the threaded sms. However, whenever I input a name in the TO: field it's automatically inputting #'s. I have to press fn+fn+shift+shift in order to resort to abc. Can anyone think of a fix or registry edit for this?

Guest dtphantom
Good Morning,

I updated my BJII to 6.1 & I love the threaded sms. However, whenever I input a name in the TO: field it's automatically inputting #'s. I have to press fn+fn+shift+shift in order to resort to abc. Can anyone think of a fix or registry edit for this?

you should only have to press fn once thats all i need to do and it drops back to text mode. I don't know why they changed it but really 1 extra button press isn't a huge deal

Guest dtphantom
Question for you guys... why are you inputting Words into the TO: field? Why not just Add Contact from the Contacts list?

because if you type the name of the person you want to send the message to it will pull there info from the contact list so you don't need to go into contacts for instance if i want to send a message to my mother I just type "mom" in the to field and it pulls up her number.