games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest Pistacchio
The program I used came along with the gamepad and I dont think it will be compatible with yours

Hi...sorry for post another request but i'm desperate...i have pay 50€ for this and don't work on Omnia...i see around internet that bluetooth gamepads are similar.....

I have this...post-432901-1231360935_thumb.jpg

Please help me....

Guest Jokes On You
Hi...sorry for post another request but i'm desperate...i have pay 50€ for this and don't work on Omnia...i see around internet that bluetooth gamepads are similar.....

I have this...post-432901-1231360935_thumb.jpg

Please help me....

One thats alot to pay for a gamepad and I think you could have gotten one for 40 USD. Why cant you just return it?

Guest Jokes On You
Now... Finaly Here's a game taht i think it's best one yet for the omnia just instal an enjoy :rolleyes:

Now lets ask the all important question. how does this do on battery life?

Guest shadow_styled
Now lets ask the all important question. how does this do on battery life?

I dont think that if you want to play a game on the phone you will be concentrated on the battery! I gott the game today hawen't palyed so mutch on it but if it drains your battery so fast tha charger's always there :) BUT IT'S FINALY A GAME WITH A LITTLE GRAPHICS THAT WORKS ON OMNIA onfortunatly the omnia's touch scrren is wery por and it's a litle hard to paly the game :( butt hey it's better then nothing... :rolleyes:

Guest Pistacchio
One thats alot to pay for a gamepad and I think you could have gotten one for 40 USD. Why cant you just return it?

Senti...lasciamo perdere...ma cosa cavolo ti costava mandarmi quei benedetti driver per provare...se non funzionava non cambiava niente....spero che un giorno qualcuno ti ricambi con la stessa moneta cosi' ti accorgerai come ci si sente a chiedere aiuto e non avere risposta...in un'altra sezione c'e' stato un tizio che ne a provate di tutte per darmi una mano...nei forum bisognerebbe fare cosi'....non posso rimandarlo indietro al negozio in quanto il pad funziona con altri dispositivi...non e' guasto....ero consapevole che c'erano dei rischi di incompatibilita' ma ho voluto provare a mio riscio e pericolo.....lo usero' per giocare con N95....e se ho un po' di fortuna qualcuno mi aiutera' a farlo funzionare su Omnia.....senza rancora.....bye bye

Guest Jokes On You
Senti...lasciamo perdere...ma cosa cavolo ti costava mandarmi quei benedetti driver per provare...se non funzionava non cambiava niente....spero che un giorno qualcuno ti ricambi con la stessa moneta cosi' ti accorgerai come ci si sente a chiedere aiuto e non avere risposta...in un'altra sezione c'e' stato un tizio che ne a provate di tutte per darmi una mano...nei forum bisognerebbe fare cosi'....non posso rimandarlo indietro al negozio in quanto il pad funziona con altri dispositivi...non e' guasto....ero consapevole che c'erano dei rischi di incompatibilita' ma ho voluto provare a mio riscio e pericolo.....lo usero' per giocare con N95....e se ho un po' di fortuna qualcuno mi aiutera' a farlo funzionare su Omnia.....senza rancora.....bye bye

If you know of a way to remove an exe of a cd then tell otherwise I have no way of helping you. I can maybe try again today to see if I can remove it but there are no guarantees.

Guest Pistacchio
If you know of a way to remove an exe of a cd then tell otherwise I have no way of helping you. I can maybe try again today to see if I can remove it but there are no guarantees.

Ok...sembra tu capisca l'italiano...mi esprimo meglio cosi'..mi scuso per l'irruenza ma il mio era uno sfogo...(sorry).

Non capisco il fatto che tu deva rimuovere un files da un cd...lo devi solo copiare.

In my Omnia when i install the drive i found in "program files" a dir called GAMEPAD...inside there is 4 files and one file in named gamepad.exe,what files are in your omnia dir ???

Thanks again...

p.s.:Per fare una cosa fatta bene mi potresti mandare un link dove posso scaricare (se ci sono) i tuoi driver da internet....oppure potresti al limite prendere tutto il contenuto del CD dei driver..fare un pacchetto .rar, esempio CD_DRIVER.RAR e metterlo su rapidshare...cosi faresti un piacere a me e a tutti quelli che compreranno il gamepad in futuro....

Edited by Pistacchio

Hers Asphalt4 not fullscreen butt a very cool game :) and if u have DXHL3 the touchscreen works quite nice :rolleyes: good handeling in the game Njoy :(

thanks again!

Guest sssssssssssssss

yes camera resets too ... and i finished teeter 10 times my record : 10min xD .... + another problem at resco bubbles ... the ball won't fall ... it keeps vibrating ... like it's bugged ....

Is there any way of disabling the HTC EMU on Omnia since its causing some problems with some applications......

A disable/enable function would be great!!!!!

Guest stylus1828
Now... Finaly Here's a game taht i think it's best one yet for the omnia just instal an enjoy :rolleyes:

is this game working in full screen mode on omnia??

Guest marco007

Hy guys (and girls)...

I was asking myself if there is a software that, using the accelerometer, can emulate a direction pad (that omnia doesn't have)... my idea is... to use omnia like a WII, i.e. connect the omnia to a TV and, by moving it, to see the effect on the screen... for example... let's imagine a tennis match... you can move omnia and the movements will act on the player that you can see on the screen (obviously the omnia must be connected to a tv, otherwise the screen cannot be seen because the device is helded in the hand).

Regards

Could someone please re-upload lightsaber application? The file that spelomaniac linked is broken or damaged, tried dl'ing a few times without any luck.

And also, whats the hologram app called? I checked all these 23 pages without finding it, so I presume its named differently. :rolleyes:

Guest o0joe0o
Could someone please re-upload lightsaber application? The file that spelomaniac linked is broken or damaged, tried dl'ing a few times without any luck.

And also, whats the hologram app called? I checked all these 23 pages without finding it, so I presume its named differently. :rolleyes:

go to page 6 for hologram!

Hello.

can someone please help me??

i downloaded the HTCAPI.dll and HTCSensorSDK.dll

into my windows folder,

downloaded the lightsaber,

ran the lightsaber cab

and tried to open but it says it cannot find the HTCSensorSDK.dll...

so i tried downloading a different HTC game but got the same results.

please help

Thank you in advance

Guest Jokes On You
Could someone post up a guide on exactly how you install FPSEce and how you put games on it please?

Its not installed its an exe. Just put it FPSEce and the ps1 game files on your storage card and run it.