games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest i900french-addict

Hi!

First, excuse me for my poor english, I'm french ^^

I'm new in this forum, and the 1st thing I want do to is to say: THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

Thanks to you, I acheived to install many games on my i900!

I've just got the bluetooth MSI gamepad (bought on ebay, not expensive) and it works great on the omnia with every ppc game.

Works perfectly with morphgear too!! (playing snes F-zero on my omnia with L and R buttons working is just excellent)

Also works with Fpsece 9.5!!! Sadely, L and R buttons don't work, and when playing in landscape mode the phone can't be fited into the gamepad.

But with it, I can really play, not just enjoy the graphics like with the virtual touch pad! (but must place the phone in landscape mode on my knees lol)

Here is the list of the games I've managed to play for the moment:

-Final fantasy 7 (fully playable in landscape mode with game pad, impossible to read the texts in portrait mode. About 22fps minimum)

-Destruction derby 2 (about 28fps, sometimes more, playable even with virtual pad, one button is enough to accelerate)

-Wipeout3 (sometimes 30fps)

-Ridge racer (a few bugs but good framerate)

-Crash bandicoot collection (unplayable without BT pad)

-Dino crisis2 (works perfect, good framerate)

-Soul raver (perfectly playable with bt pad)

-Resident evil 3 (with L and R non working, must remap the buttons to shoot)

-Destruction derby 1 (very fast fps)

-mission impossible (working great)

I've never managed to play: tekken3, resident evil1, final fantasy 9 and gran tourismo

If I have time enough, I'll try to upload a few pictures of it.

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest aunggyi
Here is the list of the games I've managed to play for the moment:

-Final fantasy 7 (fully playable in landscape mode with game pad, impossible to read the texts in portrait mode. About 22fps minimum)

-Destruction derby 2 (about 28fps, sometimes more, playable even with virtual pad, one button is enough to accelerate)

-Wipeout3 (sometimes 30fps)

-Ridge racer (a few bugs but good framerate)

-Crash bandicoot collection (unplayable without BT pad)

-Dino crisis2 (works perfect, good framerate)

-Soul raver (perfectly playable with bt pad)

-Resident evil 3 (with L and R non working, must remap the buttons to shoot)

-Destruction derby 1 (very fast fps)

-mission impossible (working great)

I've never managed to play: tekken3, resident evil1, final fantasy 9 and gran tourismo

If I have time enough, I'll try to upload a few pictures of it.

Please!Please!Please!

Guest i900french-addict

Allright, got a few minutes to take photos, sorry for the bad quality sometimes, my camera is worse than my i900 :)

Hope won't make mistakes while uploading and you'll be able to see it.

post-485410-1232657072_thumb.jpg

post-485410-1232657085_thumb.jpg

post-485410-1232657095_thumb.jpg

post-485410-1232657107_thumb.jpg

post-485410-1232657122_thumb.jpg

post-485410-1232657129_thumb.jpg

post-485410-1232657141_thumb.jpg

post-485410-1232657149_thumb.jpg

post-485410-1232657158_thumb.jpg

post-485410-1232657164_thumb.jpg

post-485410-1232657172_thumb.jpg

post-485410-1232657181_thumb.jpg

Guest Pistacchio
Allright, got a few minutes to take photos, sorry for the bad quality sometimes, my camera is worse than my i900 :)

Hope won't make mistakes while uploading and you'll be able to see it.

Hi...i have a similar bluetooth gamepad but on my Omnia don't work....i'm desperate...can you help me ...pleease.

I need a working drive for Omnia...the gamepad on PC windows and on N95 (symbian) work great but on Omnia don't connect with gamepad.

Please...can you send me or post the drive...or a link where i can download it ???

Thanks

p.s.: I see on another forum that a guy have buy the MSI bluetooth gamepad and don't work.Why on some device work and in other don't work ??

What firmware you have ???

But you have Omnia or T-Omnia (with tv tuner) ???

Edited by Pistacchio

Guest i900french-addict

I used the CD that goes with the pad to install it on my omnia (not a T-omnia)

Don't know if you have the same CD-rom, in mine you must choose the brand and the name of your device in a list when installing.

I just chose the onmy available samsung device, that is not the i900 omnia, it installed perfectly on my omnia and everything worked immediatly.

My firmeware is the original one, I've never changed it

Will try to explore the cd-rom and find the drivers, or upload an image of the whole cd (30Mb) somewhere (the limit heure is 5Mb?) since I can't find a file with samsung in its name inside the cd ^^

Guest Pistacchio
I used the CD that goes with the pad to install it on my omnia (not a T-omnia)

Don't know if you have the same CD-rom, in mine you must choose the brand and the name of your device in a list when installing.

I just chose the onmy available samsung device, that is not the i900 omnia, it installed perfectly on my omnia and everything worked immediatly.

My firmeware is the original one, I've never changed it

Will try to explore the cd-rom and find the drivers, or upload an image of the whole cd (30Mb) somewhere (the limit heure is 5Mb?) since I can't find a file with samsung in its name inside the cd ^^

Hi..rapidshare can host 200mb....please make a iso of drive cd and upload on rapidshare...please help me !!!

Guest insemis
Hi..rapidshare can host 200mb....please make a iso of drive cd and upload on rapidshare...please help me !!!

Just read on another forum about running "Final Burn" emulator on Omnia using bgp100 gamepad :

Quote :

"For samsung Omnia users, manage to get it playable using a bgp 100 bluetooth gamepad and work perfectly. Here is how it done."

bluetooth gamepad bgp 100 (if u can get one)

driver 1.50 ppc wm for gamepad (install in device,wont work if install in storage)

wvgafix3 change to qvga.

Dont know if this will help,...... :) I hope so cos i want to get the Gamepad too, -

Guest Pistacchio
Just read on another forum about running "Final Burn" emulator on Omnia using bgp100 gamepad :

Quote :

"For samsung Omnia users, manage to get it playable using a bgp 100 bluetooth gamepad and work perfectly. Here is how it done."

bluetooth gamepad bgp 100 (if u can get one)

driver 1.50 ppc wm for gamepad (install in device,wont work if install in storage)

wvgafix3 change to qvga.

Dont know if this will help,...... :) I hope so cos i want to get the Gamepad too, -

Hi thanks for the response....i have try in all mode....all type of drive in device,in storage and in memory card....don't work.

The program work but don't connect to gamepad...look this youtube :

The first device is "O2 Xda II"...in the drive installation there is this device...so it compatible...but as show in the video the author get connection error.....AAAAAAARRRRGGHHH.....why a some people work and another don't work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have try hard reset too.........AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Edited by Pistacchio

Hi all,

I installed teeter and hologram and both work perfectly!

Except that it seems the axis' are turned 90° counterclockwise ... Meaning that when I turn my omnia downward, the ball rolls to the right.. Same goes for Hologram!

Anybody an idea what I can do to fix this ? ( regedit? )

It's quite annoying to play like this :)

Guest i900french-addict

I uploaded the iso image of the CD-rom I had with the bluetooth gamepad.

Run on your PC

connect omnia with activesync to install the drivers.

When installing, chose Samsung sgh-i300 as model.

I installed it in "my memory", not in "my device"

After this, run "gamepad" programm in omnia, (don't forget to activate BT before!!!) and it connects (without having to configure anything else, no need to find a new bt device and configure it, etc).

That worked perfect and instantly for me, hope it will work for you...

Here the link to the iso image of the cd-rom provided with the msi gamepad that works for me

MSI BT gamepad cd-rom

Guest Pistacchio

Run on your PC

After this, run "gamepad" programm in omnia, (don't forget to activate BT before!!!) and it connects (without having to configure anything else, no need to find a new bt device and configure it, etc).

Here the link to the iso image of the cd-rom provided with the msi gamepad that works for me

MSI BT gamepad cd-rom

WOW...great..thanks a lot....i will try......thanks again...look the video make with my drive cd...

OK....i have try and i get some error.....i think the problem is that gamepad is not original MSI but a clone...thanks for your support...

Edited by Pistacchio

Guest insemis

Run on your PC

MSI BT gamepad cd-rom

Where did you buy your gamepad ? smartgamepad.com doesnt exist anymore and i dont want to end up with a clone :)

any guide would be appreciated :D Thanks

Guest zesteph

Hi

I m french to

snif snif you say granturismo don t work :)

it s only the game how decide me to buy the gamepad :D

Guest i900french-addict

Bought it on Ebay ^-^

Only one seller for this item, just search for "bluetooth gamepad" and you should find it, at quite a low price.

Here is a photo of the gamepad box

For the info concerning my omnia, here they are:

PDA: i900XHHG4/AEHG4

telephone:i900BUHG3

Bluetooth (2.0 + EDR)

-S/W:2.0.3

-H/W:2.0.1

post-485410-1232801341_thumb.jpg

Edited by i900french-addict

Guest Pistacchio
Bought it on Ebay ^-^

Only one seller for this item, just search for "bluetooth gamepad" and you should find it, at quite a low price.

Bluetooth (2.0 + EDR)

Thanks for the info.........good luck....

Guest Thousand
Bought it on Ebay ^-^

Bluetooth (2.0 + EDR)

Do you think a Bluetooth PS3 game controller would serve the same purpose, or is it not compatible with mobile phones?

Thanks for all the info so far. :)

Do you think a Bluetooth PS3 game controller would serve the same purpose, or is it not compatible with mobile phones?

Thanks for all the info so far. :)

You would need some drivers for it and i don't think there are any.

Guest Thousand
You would need some drivers for it and i don't think there are any.

That's a shame! I suppose I'll be looking into a proper gamepad, then. Thanks for your help!

Hmm... is there any working libgles_cm.dll file? I formatted my phone and now can't get DiamondBeer v2 or Diamond hologram working. Diamond beer asked for a libgles_cm.dll and I googled and found one but now it just freezes when I try to run it (wrong version of that dll file?

Diamond hologram show a different problem: when I try to run it, it gives me and error message:

"The sample has run into an error and needs to close: DriverInvalidException"

Guest GodDamage

Too bad there aren's any devs busy making the Wiimote work as a gamepad for WM devices. They made it work with Symbian phones and it's called MobiPad. If someone could hack the BGP100 drivers so that you can use a ps3 wireless gamepad.

Can't wait any longer; I'm ordering a BGP100 on Ebay and see if it works for me.

Guest Jokes On You
Bought it on Ebay ^-^

Bluetooth (2.0 + EDR)

I have that same gamepad it works fine. :)