eXpansys price MWg 503G @ £99.99 and BenQ E72 @ £79.99 for Friday Specials!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
503Gviews.jpg
This just in from eXpansys... they have just dropped me a mail to let me know that they are doing two more 'Friday Specials' on the 12th September, offering the MWg 503G Pocket PC @ £99.99 and the BenQ E72 @ £79.99... both exceptional deals!

I'm not sure if there's been a change in approach at eXpansys, but they have certainly had some really impressive bargain basement deals of late, and these two are no exception!

The special prices are active been 11am and 4pm UK time on the 12th... so if you want one of these babies (and they're both decent handsets IMHO!), then head on over to one of the links below!

The terms and conditions do state that our special £10 eXpansys vouchers are not valid on these deals... ;)

Need to try and stop myself picking up one those bargain E72s myself now! It was tempting at £99.99, and it's even more tempting now! Argh! :wacko:

P

Guest Dark Horse

The Expansys servers have ground to a halt, can't get anywhere near them to even see the offer ;)

Anyone else getting Server is too busy messages?

Edit: Ok, I guess they've changed the rubber band on the server now, it's back up :wacko:

Edited by Dark Horse

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.