BJII SMS Time

Guest spynn56

So im fairly new to the BJII, and i have an unlocked phone from AT&T on Fido in Canada. Everything works fine, the clock gets its time from the network and everything, but my txt messages are exactly 4 hours behind when they were actually sent. I have tried pretty much everything i can think of to get the time to be set properly, including a hard reset. Please help!

Guest clockwork58
So im fairly new to the BJII, and i have an unlocked phone from AT&T on Fido in Canada. Everything works fine, the clock gets its time from the network and everything, but my txt messages are exactly 4 hours behind when they were actually sent. I have tried pretty much everything i can think of to get the time to be set properly, including a hard reset. Please help!

I still have this issue as well. I'm using unlocked AT&T with Rogers. (but Fido and rogers use same network now)

The only solution I found on the web that I use is have your auto update time to offl, change your time zone to Casablanca and then manually change the time to the current time.

SMS will now appear at the correct time

CON: MMS msgs will have incorrect time as so will emails(I use gmail with imap) and when you activesync your phone, the phone time changes

and u have to change it after u unplug it.

This issue only began when we switched DST in the spring, I hope it corrects itself with the switch back in the fall so we'll see.