Blackjack2 Work email Problem (Outlook)

Guest jesset1

Please help. When i sign in to my work email, which is Outlook, I can only see the left side of the page, but i can barely see my inbox emails all the way over to the right. It is barely visible. Like a 1/8" of the screen. How do i correct this so i can see the mail on the right. THank you in advance

Please help. When i sign in to my work email, which is Outlook, I can only see the left side of the page, but i can barely see my inbox emails all the way over to the right. It is barely visible. Like a 1/8" of the screen. How do i correct this so i can see the mail on the right. THank you in advance

What version of Exchange is your IT Dept. running? Are you logging intoi the OWA webmail service?

Just setup active sync to synchronize with your works exchange server (you will need to supply your network credentials). It's so much better than accessing it from the webmail service, trust me. You will be able to get your emails on the fly in a readable format (as well as sync contacts, tasks, and calendar).

What version of Exchange is your IT Dept. running? Are you logging intoi the OWA webmail service?

Just setup active sync to synchronize with your works exchange server (you will need to supply your network credentials). It's so much better than accessing it from the webmail service, trust me. You will be able to get your emails on the fly in a readable format (as well as sync contacts, tasks, and calendar).

Thank you for the advice, but i don't think i can do that, because i work off of a shared pc. Plus my empoyer is not crazy about certain software on the pc, but will check with them. Thanks again

Is there another way. I just found out from my work, that the only way they will let me have access, is if i allow them total access to my phone anytime. I think not. Is there any other way i can read my email from outlook using the Blackjack2. Please help