MP3 player WMP alternatives?

Guest john redcorn

Guest john redcorn

I ran over my mp3 player with my car so I'm going to attempt to use my phone as one until I get a new one or who knows, maybe I'll like it.

I hate the way wmp only allows you to play one track and then you have to go back to file explorer and click another. unless you build a playlist or do all that music library stuff. i don't want to do that.

I want to play a whole folder of mp3s at once.

I tried something called gsplayer a while back and it would do this, was a bit weird to use but I ended up uninstalling it because it didn't pause the song when a call came in, it just kept on playing while I talked.

Guest IronSoulJah
I ran over my mp3 player with my car so I'm going to attempt to use my phone as one until I get a new one or who knows, maybe I'll like it.

I hate the way wmp only allows you to play one track and then you have to go back to file explorer and click another. unless you build a playlist or do all that music library stuff. i don't want to do that.

I want to play a whole folder of mp3s at once.

I tried something called gsplayer a while back and it would do this, was a bit weird to use but I ended up uninstalling it because it didn't pause the song when a call came in, it just kept on playing while I talked.

I use Conduits Pocket Player. Great interface and with the 3.7 update it's quite fast. I had the same problem. Dropped my mp3 player in the river so I went and bought a 8gb sd card from my bjII and it works awsome. No need to go back to a seperate mp3 player.

Guest tamanaco
I use Conduits Pocket Player. Great interface and with the 3.7 update it's quite fast. I had the same problem. Dropped my mp3 player in the river so I went and bought a 8gb sd card from my bjII and it works awsome. No need to go back to a seperate mp3 player.

I second the Conduit Pocket Player recommendation. It also has a bunch of plugins... including FLC decoder, Replay Gain and a scrobbler plugin for last.fm. (An unlimited data plan recommended for scrobbling) Also, take a look around the myblackjack2.com Application forum...

http://www.conduits.com/products/player/plugins.asp

http://myblackjack2.com/forum/