Low Volume 6.1

Guest montecarlo79

Yes, I had this problem also. For me it was my own ignorance. The outdoor profile by default has everything set to the "Loud" setting, the highest possible setting. But even this profile was hardly "loud" at all. What made sense to me was to use the volume keys on the side of the phone, while not in a phone call, and that would adjust the ringer volume. If you use these keys while in a phone call they adjust the earpiece volume. But on the BJII when you use the volume keys on the side of the phone while not in a phone call they adjust the "Earpiece" volume. For what ever reason they decided to describe this as "Earpiece" volume I don't know because this does effect the speaker volume as well. I turned my "Earpiece" volume all the way up and my volume problems were solved.

Guest jmj 4 life
Yes, I had this problem also. For me it was my own ignorance. The outdoor profile by default has everything set to the "Loud" setting, the highest possible setting. But even this profile was hardly "loud" at all. What made sense to me was to use the volume keys on the side of the phone, while not in a phone call, and that would adjust the ringer volume. If you use these keys while in a phone call they adjust the earpiece volume. But on the BJII when you use the volume keys on the side of the phone while not in a phone call they adjust the "Earpiece" volume. For what ever reason they decided to describe this as "Earpiece" volume I don't know because this does effect the speaker volume as well. I turned my "Earpiece" volume all the way up and my volume problems were solved.

Thanks mmain1!

I also thought that earpiece volume was the volume it would be when receiving calls. It's a big difference!