T9 or xT9 Simplified Chinese for BJII?

Guest konker

Hi everyone!

I finally got my BJII fixed.

Now, I've already upgraded to WM6.1 & it's all system go.

But, I cannot find a T9 or xT9 Simplified Chinese input editor for the BJII.

Does anyone know how I might be able to add support for Simplified Chinese for my BJII?

Please advise me.

Thanks!

Konker

Guest narcotichobo
Hi everyone!

I finally got my BJII fixed.

Now, I've already upgraded to WM6.1 & it's all system go.

But, I cannot find a T9 or xT9 Simplified Chinese input editor for the BJII.

Does anyone know how I might be able to add support for Simplified Chinese for my BJII?

Please advise me.

Thanks!

Konker

You need a program called CE-Star for smartphone. I had the same problem and spent about a month looking for a free solution but ended up having to pay nearly $30 for the program in the end.

link: http://www.mobem.com/products/cestarwm5sp.php

Or you can wait for the chinese to make a chinese rom for the bjII, which shouldn't be terribly long, maybe a month or so. Check the hipda forums every once in a while.

You need a program called CE-Star for smartphone. I had the same problem and spent about a month looking for a free solution but ended up having to pay nearly $30 for the program in the end.

link: http://www.mobem.com/products/cestarwm5sp.php

Or you can wait for the chinese to make a chinese rom for the bjII, which shouldn't be terribly long, maybe a month or so. Check the hipda forums every once in a while.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I've thought about taking this route but the price is prohibitive.

I thought I'd go ahead & give it a try & discovered immediately that the Simplified Chinese characters cannot be rendered.

The chinese characters appear as boxes even after numerous resets.

I chose to install the files into the device memory but that did not help either.

How did you set yours up?

Do you have to perform any unlocking?

Please advise me.

Thanks!

Konker

Guest narcotichobo
Thanks for the suggestion.

I've thought about taking this route but the price is prohibitive.

I thought I'd go ahead & give it a try & discovered immediately that the Simplified Chinese characters cannot be rendered.

The chinese characters appear as boxes even after numerous resets.

I chose to install the files into the device memory but that did not help either.

How did you set yours up?

Do you have to perform any unlocking?

Please advise me.

Thanks!

Konker

Yea, sometimes it is a little problematic. an uninstall reinstall can help this most of the time.

Are you running wm6.1? I find it works better under 6.1, so you should make that upgrade first.

I simply installed to device memory using pinyin input, simplified characters, and also the japanese input system. Afterwards i unlocked it using the registration module, which doesn't seem to work when you attempt to use sms in china, so i had to do it by getting the phone connected to the internet.

Yea, sometimes it is a little problematic. an uninstall reinstall can help this most of the time.

Are you running wm6.1? I find it works better under 6.1, so you should make that upgrade first.

I simply installed to device memory using pinyin input, simplified characters, and also the japanese input system. Afterwards i unlocked it using the registration module, which doesn't seem to work when you attempt to use sms in china, so i had to do it by getting the phone connected to the internet.

Are you using your BJII in China as well?

I think you can use the GPRS connection to complete the registration if you already activated your GPRS.