Unlock samsung omnia please

Guest inha_1

Guest jmdiaz

Hello All

I'm newbie to this, where should I start to unlock my samsung SGH-i900V? Do I have to buy any sort of code from somewhere or can I do it for free following some instructions?. I'm traveling in the following days to Libya and I plan to use the phone there with a SIM from a local phone company.

I bought the phone from Vodafone in Spain and when I typed the code *#7465625# I got the following info:

SI/USIM Lock: Disabled

Network Lock: Enabled

Network Subset Lock: Disabled

Service Provider Lock: Disabled

Corporate Lock: Disabled

Does this means that my phone is locked for working with a different operator, right?

Warmest regards, thanks in advance for the help. ;)

Guest jmdiaz
Hello All

I'm newbie to this, where should I start to unlock my samsung SGH-i900V? Do I have to buy any sort of code from somewhere or can I do it for free following some instructions?. I'm traveling in the following days to Libya and I plan to use the phone there with a SIM from a local phone company.

I bought the phone from Vodafone in Spain and when I typed the code *#7465625# I got the following info:

SI/USIM Lock: Disabled

Network Lock: Enabled

Network Subset Lock: Disabled

Service Provider Lock: Disabled

Corporate Lock: Disabled

Does this means that my phone is locked for working with a different operator, right?

Warmest regards, thanks in advance for the help. ;)

Hello again!

Just write to tell you that the following method discussed in previous sections works like a charm for the Samsung SGH i900V distributed by Vodafone in Spain:

1. Type *7465625*638*# to set

2. Type the code from the registry, see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code to get your five digits, for example Vodafone in spain is: 21401

3. Type your new NCK (12345678), then OK

4. Type *#7465625# to check your lock (do not worry about the message that will appear)

5. Type #7465625*638*# and type your NCK (12345678)

6. Enjoy!

Thank to all that make this forum possible!!!

Guest KetheeZ
same problem here, if you have found a solution please share

Hi ,

i dont have * & # option in the typing pad.

i just have 1 - 9 and 0

how can i type those ? ;)

Thanks

• 4 months later...
Guest vishnunarayan

Hi All

This is my first first post in the forum. happy to be a member of modaco.

I bought a samsung B7330 Omnia Pro from ebay. Its locked to Orange at the moment. I am not sure how i could unlock it. I am totally new to WinMos so i really not sure what to do.

i have also heard that by unlocking the IMEI can change. I roam around in India, UK and US and hence if i have a faked IMEI my phone wont work in India.

I searched in google but couldnt find a reliable website to unlock it as the phone is pretty new. I am not sure if it can be unlocked by calling orange as its bought from ebay. Please suggest

• 1 month later...
Guest stjosh

Hi All,

I do also have a Samsung B7330 (other names: OmniaPRO, Omnia Pro, GT-B7330 ) and i am trying to find info about how to unlock the SIM. Currently locked into Orange UK.

It's kinda funny becuse there is almost nothing to find about the B7330. Yes, it is a newer mobile phone but still, i don't understand it.

Help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Cheers

SIM-Lock; unlocking, Locked, un-lock

Guest stjosh

Me Again,

I have to add that i am new here.

Do you recommend i'd start a new Topic? Or even a new section under Phone Model Specific Section?

Thanks

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
How can i unlock my omnia ? tks

hello

there are several methods to unlock your phone. but if you ask me which is the best method? i would say unlockin through codes.

unlocking through codes is very simple, jz go to the site, choose your phone and network, get the code, follow the instructions and you'll get your phone unlocked.

Edited by sahaya

• 2 weeks later...