HTC Touch Dual - Closest Replacement?

Guest Gasman2

Is there a direct replacement for the HTC Touch Dual?

Just wondering what the closest replacement for the Touch Dual / Niki is? Either already out or planned?

I love my Dual - great size, great features and I think the 16 key pad is perfect for how I use the phone.

I don't want the bulk or small button size of a Qwerty keyboard, but would like built in GPS.

So, is there an HTC Touch Dual replacement with:

Must Still Have Features:

16 key-pad.

Micro SD slot.

Similar size / weight

Must Have Extra Features:

Built in GPS

Ideal Extra Features:

WiFi

FM radio

Edited by Gasman2

Is there a direct replacement for the HTC Touch Dual?

Just wondering what the closest replacement for the Touch Dual / Niki is? Either already out or planned?

I love my Dual - great size, great features and I think the 16 key pad is perfect for how I use the phone.

I don't want the bulk or small button size of a Qwerty keyboard, but would like built in GPS.

So, is there an HTC Touch Dual replacement with:

Must Still Have Features:

16 key-pad.

Micro SD slot.

Similar size / weight

Must Have Extra Features:

Built in GPS

Ideal Extra Features:

WiFi

FM radio

I would suggest either the Asus P750 or the HP iPaq 614c (I can vouch for the iPaq as being an excellent device plus mine is upgraded to WM 6.1). Neither of these devices have slide out keyboards (but do have hardware keyboards) but similar specs to the Touch Dual.

I would suggest either the Asus P750 or the HP iPaq 614c (I can vouch for the iPaq as being an excellent device plus mine is upgraded to WM 6.1). Neither of these devices have slide out keyboards (but do have hardware keyboards) but similar specs to the Touch Dual.

Thanks for the suggestions - but the keypad is one of the fundamental reasons I like the Touch Dual and would be a prerequisite of any replacement.

I'm ideally looking for another HTC 'phone - but would look at other makes.