Omnia Leather Case! Needed (UK)

Guest sjc22us

What are peoples thoughts on InvisibleShield, and does anyone currently have it protecting their Omnia?

Will post photos if all goes well (if not, then i won't!!)

Laterz

DF ;)

There's a video on Youtube of a guy showing off the full body shield. You can't even notice it, it seems great. I personally went for a screen shield and silicone case, which is nice.

My previous Omnia was extremely scratched and ugly after 2 weeks, fortunately it was faulty so I had it changed and would never now consider going shield/case free.

A mate of mine has got an iphone and he's got a skin on it that looks pretty good and doesn't look like the cheap ones you find on ebay. If you can get a decent looking skin for it I would be happy as the current set of cases are to bulky for me.

Guest natzakaria
I also got the Maya case from Proporta. I actually quite like it. I can attach the stylus to it using the hook on the back too.

I have now received the ADVERTING SPAM sleeve version. took about a week to arrive in the UK. It is a good case for the i900. I have the stylus attached too. I made one modification. I removed the round leather belt bit on the back, and stuck a flat magnet there instead. On my car dash, I have another slightly raised magnet. It is the perfect position for GPS and snaps on and off with ease. I will take some photos at some point and attach.

Post us the image of your ADVERTING SPAM sleeve version please.

Guest cantarol
Just received the Maya case from proporta and although it is a nice little case I wasnt aware until i got it that it is a generic one made for the ifone.

The ifone is a little bigger than the i900 so when i plop my omnia in it its kinda a bit baggy.

Grrrr, Why dont they say that its generic on the site?

http://www.proporta.com/F02/PPF02P05.php?t...&t_mode=des

Just in case anyone was thiking of getting one.

view this:

mobilefun-image.gifADVERTISING SPAM

mobilefun-image.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Unisoldrew
http://www.ADVERTISING SPAM.com/catalog/product_info....roducts_id=8019

I bought this one from ADVERTISING SPAM, the phone slides in form the top. it cost £16 inc p&p, arrived in about 5 working days. No where for the stylus but i dont use it so im happy, its not too bulky.

Yeah, i noticed that on Mobilefun.

I'm after something as slim as possible as i tend to use my phone more as a phone for everyday use than PDA.

That one looks pretty decent.

Guest saznpins

I have a ADVERTISING SPAM and it is a good case for the money, decent fit and quite well made for what I paid ($24 US shipped). But the leather isn't tip top quality like Vaja, a little too shiny and I'm not crazy about the color of the brown case. May take some sandpaper to it to "distress" it a little :lol:

I've had Noreve cases for my last two devices and I have been very happy with them. I got my shipping notice for my Noreve today and will weigh in on it when it comes. Maybe take a few pics of the two cases side by side...

Guest drcarlos

Picked up a cheapie designed for iphone just as a temporary measure but I will be getting a Krussell, had one on my E50 and it kept it mint, wife has one her K770i. They are the best I have seen, had a ADVERTISING SPAM alloy one for the SPVE650 and it's OK but it blocks signal on all radios somewhat.

http://www.krusellcases.com/uk/p_krusell_zoom.aspx?i=174020

I like ADVERTING SPAM 's leaher Pouch Holder case with Crocodile patten http://www.ADVERTING SPAM.com/scripts/main/vi...pda.php?coid=SS

a small stylus holder + deluxe leather.

not bad...

could not find any pic that shows a stylus hpder ( this is my big problem) , can u upload a pic of yours if not much trouble ? or at least describe it in details ?

Many thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guydjemal
I like ADVERTING SPAM 's leaher Pouch Holder case with Crocodile patten http://www.ADVERTING SPAM.com/scripts/main/vi...pda.php?coid=SS

a small stylus holder + deluxe leather.

not bad...

I carry my mobile in my pocket, would it bulk up too much if I was to put inside a ADVERTING SPAM pouch like the one you describe?

Also, how snug a fit is it? I've seen forum comments that the Maya pouch from Proporta is a generic one and not a snug fit.

Cheers,

Guy.

Guest Natsirt
Be careful with magnetic clip as it will kill the colour in LCD!

That's one of my biggest concerns so i dont want to risk it until its 100% proven to not affect the phone in any way :lol:... but those ADVERTISING SPAM cases look so damn fine! But until then i will keep searching for an ideal snug-fitting case that doesnt have magnetic studs. there are lots of great ideas here!

Guest Natsirt
http://www.ADVERTISING SPAM.com/catalog/product_info....roducts_id=8019

I bought this one from ADVERTISING SPAM, the phone slides in form the top. it cost £16 inc p&p, arrived in about 5 working days. No where for the stylus but i dont use it so im happy, its not too bulky.

I am also interested in this case, can you tell me if the phone fits well in the case? :lol: and if there are any magnetic studs, but it appears that there aint, but just making sure :D

thanks

Guest spv_dman

I was able to win this from Samsung fun Club here in the Philippines: A car charger and leather case :D

SGH-i900Accessories.jpg

The leather case is sturdy. It will really protect our beloved Omnia from wearing down. My only complaint with it so far is its too tight to get the unit in and specially to pull it out. It took me 20 seconds to get my phone out to answer a call :lol:

Guest kurniawan
I was able to win this from Samsung fun Club here in the Philippines: A car charger and leather case :D

SGH-i900Accessories.jpg

The leather case is sturdy. It will really protect our beloved Omnia from wearing down. My only complaint with it so far is its too tight to get the unit in and specially to pull it out. It took me 20 seconds to get my phone out to answer a call :lol:

yeah but do you wants to keep it or sell it?

Edited by kurniawan