Touch Pro on Orange ????

Guest suffy

Guest MadMacs2010
Hi

Any news of when this will be avalable on Orange in the UK?

I can not see any news on the Orange website.

Many thanks.

Suffy

I applied for one of these to my upgrades number and they told me that there are currently no plans to offer the HTC Touch Pro, I even asked if I could get a Tytan II and was politely told that they were only available to small business customers and you had to be VAT registered to qualify as one of those!

So bye bye Orange, Hello Vodafone who DO do the HTC Touch pro and will give it to me for about £35 per month if i want the internet and push email packages.

Si

Edited by MadMacs2010

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The doomed
I applied for one of these to my upgrades number and they told me that there are currently no plans to offer the HTC Touch Pro, I even asked if I could get a Tytan II and was politely told that they were only available to small business customers and you had to be VAT registered to qualify as one of those!

So bye bye Orange, Hello Vodafone who DO do the HTC Touch pro and will give it to me for about £35 per month if i want the internet and push email packages.

Si

is this still the case?

Think i might make the switch to vodafone... orange rapidly losing value for me

Guest armsy1

after 11 years with Orange I am going to Vodafone! I have phoned O loads of times been to their shops an equal amount of times! just to be met with the same don't know! don't care attitude! Asking if there is any way they can find out is met with the same response! So I went to V and was told they could bend the rules slightly and say I am a business customer and get 1 free for £35 a month. I should get it tomorrow if my PAC is here when I get home. Can't wait, probably won't sleep tonight. Neil