Pulling out of an Orange contract

Guest Chimpanzee

Guest Chimpanzee

I have been with orange for years and am currently using an N95. I'm getting really annoyed with my phone and want to get the Touch Pro. I hear Orange don't have any decent data packages and as I'm using data more and more I want to get a contract with unlimited data, or close to it. I just have a couple of questions:

My contract with Orange isn't due to end until early January. Is it difficult to cancel it early? Do they charge a lot?

I see that T Mobile Web n Walk seems to be popular around here. What's better about it in comparison to the data packages other networks offer?

Guest T39andcounting

I suggest a call to Orange retentions... They tend to charge the monthly fee until the end of your contract if you want to get out early. It's worth speaking to them about data packages. When I upgraded in July I got 500mb anytime/month for (I think) £5, which isn't too bad.

Guest Griff_FFOC

You can change your tariff not contract) pretty much any time with Orange. They also do have unlimited (fair useage) data plans. I get 250mb for around £7.50 I think it is. It also rolls over to, and because I didn't use much last month, i've got around 400mb for this month.