2 questions: unlocked phone using wm 6.0 upgrading to 6.1 and uSD card

Guest pk_volt

Hello

My samsung i617 was bought unlocked. I would like to upgrade it to windows mobile 6.1, but I'm not sure about the unlocking information on my phone right now. Will the unlock status hold after I upgrade to windows mobile 6.1?

And about my micro-sd card. The card seems to pop out very easily. Is this normal for you guys? I have to close the microSD card very gently to prevent it from popping out, but sometimes, it will just pop out while walking around with the phone in my pocket. Any easy fixes?

Hello

My samsung i617 was bought unlocked. I would like to upgrade it to windows mobile 6.1, but I'm not sure about the unlocking information on my phone right now. Will the unlock status hold after I upgrade to windows mobile 6.1?

And about my micro-sd card. The card seems to pop out very easily. Is this normal for you guys? I have to close the microSD card very gently to prevent it from popping out, but sometimes, it will just pop out while walking around with the phone in my pocket. Any easy fixes?

Should remain unlocked. Mine remained unlocked.

About the SD card...mine would never pop out automatically. At first when I got the phone, I spent about 15 minutes making sure I was putting the thing in correctly. You almost have to get a small object to push it in all the way so it clicks. But yeah, either yours isnt in correctly (push that thing in far), or the mechanism is defective.