Music issue

Guest CaNe13

Just wondering where i put music on my HTC Touch Diamond to have them show up in my today music screen area i added music but i dont think i put it in the correct folder... because at the moment it just says searching for music then says no music found.

Just wondering where i put music on my HTC Touch Diamond to have them show up in my today music screen area i added music but i dont think i put it in the correct folder... because at the moment it just says searching for music then says no music found.

Still need help on this issue..

Guest Neil5459

You can copy your music to any location, but recommended is Internal Storage/Music, then create a folder for each Artist, then for each Album (eg Music/Artist1/Album1, Music/Artist1/Album2 , Music/Artist2/Album1 etc, etc naming the Artist and Album as relevant)

Now open Windows Medi, and go Menu/Library then Menu/Update Library. Once the Libary has updated, click 'Done' and you should then have access to all your Music from Windows Media or the HTC Touch Player

• 2 months later...
Guest Simon Olesen
You can copy your music to any location, but recommended is Internal Storage/Music, then create a folder for each Artist, then for each Album (eg Music/Artist1/Album1, Music/Artist1/Album2 , Music/Artist2/Album1 etc, etc naming the Artist and Album as relevant)

Now open Windows Medi, and go Menu/Library then Menu/Update Library. Once the Libary has updated, click 'Done' and you should then have access to all your Music from Windows Media or the HTC Touch Player

you need to select "internal storage" when selecting type of media to playback

i'm allso tired of windows media player, it seems to be made by silly people