Windows Mobile SMS Sync.zip

Guest Brian P. Hamachek

Guest Brian P. Hamachek

File Name: Windows Mobile SMS Sync.zip

File Submitter: Brian P. Hamachek

File Submitted: 26 Sep 2008

File Updated: 11 May 2010

File Category: Utilities - Phone Management

Windows Mobile SMS Sync Version 1.1.0.1 (September 2008 Refresh)

Windows Mobile SMS Sync allows users of Windows Mobile Devices (Smartphones and Pocket PCs) to backup their SMS (Text Messages). ActiveSync does not have any native support for this feature.

In response to the overwhelming popularity of the first release of this application, I released a refresh of the application. The September 2008 (version 1.1) refresh is a complete re-write focusing on user friendliness, device support, and functionality.

Visit http://www.synergetechsolutions.com/ to download the user guide and check for updates.

Thank you,

Brian P. Hamachek

Click here to download this file

Edited by Brian P. Hamachek

• 11 months later...

I have never used tried this program. I am sorry to say, I bought two programs (Mobile Monitor and Mobile Tweaks) from Mr. Hamachek and have been unable to get either of them to work . Mr. Hamacheck has not responded to my requests for help. I suggest you think twice before giving him your money. Try to find another program or you may feel scamed as I do. :) Good Luck

Windows Mobile SMS Sync Version 1.3

Windows Mobile SMS Sync allows users of Windows Mobile Devices (Smartphones and Pocket PCs) to backup their SMS (Text Messages). ActiveSync does not have any native support for this feature.

In response to the overwhelming popularity of the first release of this application, I released a refresh of the application. The September 2008 (version 1.1) refresh is a complete re-write focusing on user friendliness, device support, and functionality.

Visit http://www.brianhama.com/ to download the user guide and check for updates.

Thank you,

Brian P. Hamachek

• 2 years later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.