Request - Startrek Theme

Guest glynton

Guest glynton

Would anyone mind designing a startrek style interface for my beloved phone. I have all the sounds now all i need is the home screen. It would be so cool, especially with a media player skin!

I currently have the latest WinXP homescreen and absolutely love the interface and would appreciate something along those lines (i'm talking about the quick launch bar etc.)

Thanks in advance!

Guest Deemon

Ill have a go at one for you....tbh...im getting bored of my tombraider one now....

ill have ago tomorrow.....illpost here when i have something

Guest capt_janeway

Borg or Klingon would be cool too!!!

Voyager for me or maybe a mixed bag along the lines of your XP theme cel?

Some sounds that I've posted before here too!

Guest Deemon

ah so you dont just want an Lcars style ?

ok ill try and make a generic theme which lets us use different images...theyll be the multipage ones if thats ok....i prefer them...

Guest Deemon

OK here you go.....

its a pretty standard LCARS interface...with a bit of imagination thrown in...

change what you will...if you make it better then just repost it back up here so everyone can see....

I can do renders of different ships if you want.....Ive built just about everything in Low poly form for some games play....

enjoy

LCARS_theme.zip

Guest Deemon

yeah it is a bit dark...ill sort that out tonight for you all...

might start on a klingon on then

or an Enterprise version......not sure yet

Guest glynton

Sorry for not replying guys, i've been away. I found the original Lcars theme. And have installed it. It's ok, but not too exciting. the latest one looks good, so i'll try that.

I'm planning at some stage when i get back to uni, to learn how to make homescreens etc... i have access to fireworks and i can already edit some XMLs to personalise them a bit. It's just the problem of time, i have sooo many exams and assignments at the mo, (doing Mech Eng @ warwick). But i can't wait till the summer when it's all done and i have loads of spare time. I wonder if the phone will have .NET capability by then... cz i wouldn't mind teaching myself how to write some freeware apps (Big book time me thinks). Anyway... this all looks great, hope to see a full theme soon. I have loads of trekkie sounds that i can email, but there's quite a few, so i'll do it after easter when i get back to uni and have my 40Mbit connection back! (have 56kb at home and it kills me)

Guest celsol
OK here you go.....

Damn................

Deemon, your fast!

well done, :wink: nice homescreen :lol:

My version coming soon, but a bit too late I guess :?

Guest Deemon

thanks.....look forward to seeing yours....

need to work out how to use different fonts now cos i have the TNG lcars font ready to use on this....

Guest Deemon

yeah I tried using the font but the SPV just seemed to ignore it.

Currently it looks like only nina.ttf and ninab.ttf work...

if anyone knows different id love to hear from you

Guest Monolithix [MVP]

nina is the only font supported on the phone unfortunately. If you copied them across decert-styly-ee when hard resetting you might be able to replace them with some other font you've renamed...