who used I900DXHI3

Guest shaoshao

Guest browne51

Hi

Currently on HI3 rom,generally happy with the phone,finally got tomtom going (no hope without gpsgate..yet to try igo8),one major gripe I have is that I find the gsm reception to be poor,signal quality drops/increases rapidly.This is fine in reasonable quality reception areas but where the reception is hit and miss,this phone wont hold the connection where my htc s710,iphone etc would.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Guest Preceptor
Hi,

Somebody reported a problem with Touchplayer working in landscape mode with DXHI3. Is this confirmed ?

Many thanks

I found the answear in another threat. ;)

Is it possible to have a look on change log to this rom ?

Thanks

can you share the answer?

Guest kao123
i just upgrade to HI3, and tested everthing are good, but the auto-rotation have abit problem, when i just on the phone the screen can auto rotating, after use or open some program, the serwwn is dead still can't roatat anymore, have to reset again,

if some ancounter the same problem , pls help me to solve the problem thanks. ;)

I had the same issue with DXHG4, but I noticed that when I connected the Omnia to my laptop as a USB disk the auto-rotate worked again, but stopped when I disconnected, after a bit of investigation i found that i had unticked "turn on backlight when a button is pressed or the screen is tapped" for both battery power and external power so I turned this back on and the auto-rotate started working again...

As i have only just upgraded to HI3 about 10 mins ago I have yet to test this, hopefully this might help !

Guest KingKoresh
I had the same issue with DXHG4, but I noticed that when I connected the Omnia to my laptop as a USB disk the auto-rotate worked again, but stopped when I disconnected, after a bit of investigation i found that i had unticked "turn on backlight when a button is pressed or the screen is tapped" for both battery power and external power so I turned this back on and the auto-rotate started working again...

As i have only just upgraded to HI3 about 10 mins ago I have yet to test this, hopefully this might help !

I just got my Omnia today and immediately flashed it to HI3. Everything seems to work fine except during dinner tonight the autorotate feature just stopped working.

I had unticked "turn on backlight when a button is pressed or the screen is tapped" as you had so I wonder if that was it. Unfortunately I did a hard reset before i ticked that box again and that fixed the problem. Ticking and unticking that now has no effect on the auto-rotate.

Only other thing I had installed was Batti.

I'm using my OMNIA in Landscape mode in the car....

it seems that the OMNIA always have to rotate to Potrait whenever u make a call.....

This is really irritating... as it takes some time to rotate back to landscape after the call is ended....

Really hope SAMSUNG can really fix this .....sigh.....