Complete install guide for Manila (TouchFlo 2D) on i900

Guest robf80

Guest Herdy92

I just finish installing everything but when im on the today screen and i click to go onto the mail part and my phone freezes and i have to reset it, it worked before i set it up with my hotmail account though. (Never mind just reinstalled everything and its all working fine now)

Edited by Herdy92

It always does say "searching" until you actually open audioManager and select a song. Then the song we always be on manila until close the background audiomanager.

When i click library though it opens audiomanager for a split second and then closes so i cant actually open or play a song, is this a known problem ? i tried installing audiomanager again but still same problem. Any help or advice would be great, thanks

Wez

Hi, the installation ran smoothly but I have one question, although its quick and fast, the menu tab at the bottom is mid way not at the base as in the pics. How can this be fixed. It feels like it thinks its on a standard screen size.

Guest Osukaru

14. For the MBarvian Touchflo 3d Skin I have already edited the HTCHomeSttings.xml to suit the omnia resolution. Move ._HTCHomeSttings.xml, HTCHomeSttings.xml and hh_fw_background.png from the manila/files folder to the windows folder of your device.

17. You will need to edit the registry to be able to use the CommManager to enable/disable WiFi. Go to HKLM/software/drivers/WLAN and check that AdapterName is JAGUARGSP1. Go to HKLM/software/HTC/CommManager/WLAN and replace the name after the \TNETW12511 with \JAGUARGSP1. DO NOT edit the contents in the brackets only the name after the \.

18. That should be it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok On 14 Where is the Windows Folder on my device?

On 17 How do i edit the registry? i know i need a reg editor but which should i use and how do i find the registry?

At this time the way i have installed it works but the touch flo interface only covers about 70% of the screen and there is a gap betwen the icons and the bottom soft buttons.

Guest hilljens
The first tab, if someone can figure out how to let the Calendar part to show more or upcoming appointments.

The photo tab, I probably will work on moving the photo to show it in the center of the screen.

And am guessing the music tab too, just that I did not opt to install in mine.

All of the tabs can be edited by the xml file but alot of guessing work and testing... but worth filling up our screens B) I managed to fix the email and weather tabs.

Is there any progress as far as the Calendar showing upcoming events?

Guest Mig-L - Bell

Just installed it in mine and everything is working great... Calender, music, pictures, wi-fi... Thanks a lot man.. And still have 10mb left after all my stuff is installed...

Any know if this work with Verizon version of Omnia i910 CDMA?

I installed it last night on my VZW Omnia, and it works great. The only issue I have is that the home screen displays "No Service" instead of "Verizon" (I do have service though).

Guest Mig-L - Bell

I have a cople of questions...

1 - In the people tab is there any way to put contacts that are in the SIM in the tab... Because it just let's me use the contacts in the phone...

2 - Another thing, can the alarm be linked to the omnia clock app, and not the normal windows alarm app..

Thanks a lot everyone

Guest Mrhoffmann

1 - In the people tab is there any way to put contacts that are in the SIM in the tab... Because it just let's me use the contacts in the phone...

2 - Another thing, can the alarm be linked to the omnia clock app, and not the normal windows alarm app..

Thanks a lot everyone

I want to know this to.

Thanks a lot everyone

1 - Don't know

2 - Can be done but I personally don't know how. You might want to ask passoa as he as got it working well on his custom ROM.

When i click library though it opens audiomanager for a split second and then closes so i cant actually open or play a song, is this a known problem ? i tried installing audiomanager again but still same problem. Any help or advice would be great, thanks

Wez

Not heard that before. You might want to start from scratch.

Not heard that before. You might want to start from scratch.

How can I fix that my sms is not show al the tekst on my home screen B)

Love the toch flo on my omnia B)

Guest Mig-L - Bell

Well I done a third of what I wanted... Now if I click the clock it opens the omnia clock.. B)

Now I want to see if I can get manila to show the next alarm (like it should)...

Guest jeffcalloway

Can someone email me some help. I have list view and cannot change in the options tabs. Also I am only seeing page one of a four page topic - I click next page etc... but Iget the list view and still page one. Thanks

[email protected]

Jeff

Guest smilepak
I installed it last night on my VZW Omnia, and it works great. The only issue I have is that the home screen displays "No Service" instead of "Verizon" (I do have service though).

Good to know. That will be the first thing I will put on it when i get it later this week. Aside for WMWIFI too ofcourse B)

Well I done a third of what I wanted... Now if I click the clock it opens the omnia clock.. B)

Now I want to see if I can get manila to show the next alarm (like it should)...

How did you get the clock set up? I'm assuming it was a registry edit.

Guest jeffcalloway

Got M2D installed and running. A few minor problems: (1) My slide bar menu is right under call history and not at the bottom of the screen(2) Have tried and tried to install # 6 to no avail (3) Cannot perform step 17, no WLAN under Driver in HKLM

Thanks

Guest smilepak
I love my style B)

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=26447index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=26448index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=26449

I love your style too! Cant wait to try the Manila on the Omnia this weekend when I get the trade in from TP to Omnia.

What skin do you have and how to use it?