Complete install guide for Manila (TouchFlo 2D) on i900

Guest robf80

Guest deshwal

Thanks all the contributers. I got verizon i910 working with this and quite happy. However, my type ahead does not work with the samsung keyboard. Is this how it is supposed to be or do I need to try a reinstall?

Guest abcxyz123
Thanks all the contributers. I got verizon i910 working with this and quite happy. However, my type ahead does not work with the samsung keyboard. Is this how it is supposed to be or do I need to try a reinstall?

Hey, I also installed manila touchflo 2d on my i910. Everything works great as well, but now I only have 8mbs of Storage memory left. How much do you have left on yours? Also does your youtube work? Does your Wifi work? My wifi works, but sometimes it shuts off. Also in the Comm Manager, my wifi says its off, but it's working.

Oh were you able to do step 17?

"replace the name after the \TNETW12511 with \JAGUARGSP1."

I don't see this on my phone.

Edited by abcxyz123

Guest abcxyz123
17. You will need to edit the registry to be able to use the CommManager to enable/disable WiFi. Go to HKLM/software/drivers/WLAN and check that AdapterName is JAGUARGSP1. Go to HKLM/software/HTC/CommManager/WLAN and replace the name after the \TNETW12511 with \JAGUARGSP1. DO NOT edit the contents in the brackets only the name after the \.

Ok, I know how to regedit, so I dont have a problem there, but my problem is that in "HKLM/software/HTC/CommManager/WLAN" I don't see the "\TNETW12511".

This is what I see:

(Default) (value not set)

DeviceName {98..........

Can you help me please. Thanks..

Guest abcxyz123
Ok, I know how to regedit, so I dont have a problem there, but my problem is that in "HKLM/software/HTC/CommManager/WLAN" I don't see the "\TNETW12511".

This is what I see:

(Default) (value not set)

DeviceName {98..........

Can you help me please. Thanks..

Nevermind, I'm stupid. I see it now.

Guest jeffcalloway

I have a Verizon i910 and I have about 20 mg free. I followed the install and did not install several of the programs. One of my problems is that my slide bar is located 2/3 down on the screen, not at the bottom. has to do with resolution I am sure. Any help or the files would be helpful. Also I do not have CommManager under HKLM\Software\HTC and Opal CommManager 6 will not install.

Jeff

Edited by jeffcalloway

Guest Frankish

I had around 30MB free after a hard reset then installing this. Using some unbranded rom. My girlfriends T-Mobile one...i did a hard reset and she had literally no space left after installing lol. So had to debrand hers too.

Guest thetwiztidfreak

I get an error on file 7Enhasements.outlook.and.pictures. says the installation was unsucessful. any tips on how to fix this?ed to

I tried doing a hardrest and still got an error on that same file

Edited by thetwiztidfreak

Guest nowayasway23

Hi guys, 1st of all - i'm totally newbie n its "0" knowledge in this field. Bought an SAMSUNG OMNIA i900 last week, thinking of have this lovely MANILA 2D as the interface. After read throught this 18pgs of forum, i'm still scratching my head... my main concern here is -

1. i can't download from rapidshare/megaupload. Hopefully some1 can giv me a hand on this. Zshare would b nice B)

2. my OMNIA is DZHJ1 version, WQVGA. So, is it able to work? or there is another OMNIA version of Manila 2D?

3. Do i need to flash my ROM? (well, jefferey ald told me its not needed to do so but i would like to confirm)

4. How u guys make those "PPC print screen"? I mean, a PPC screen in my monitor so tat it would easier to test run all those program right?

Thanks in advance for ur patient.

Cheers!

Guest thetwiztidfreak
Install the next file then go back to it. Worked for me.

Thx worked like a charm love my omnia even more now!!!

Anyone else notice that the weather screen is really off? i live in albuquerque, nm and it says highs all week are under 20 and its supposed to be in the 50s all week.

Edited by thetwiztidfreak

Guest sabestian
Hi guys, 1st of all - i'm totally newbie n its "0" knowledge in this field. Bought an SAMSUNG OMNIA i900 last week, thinking of have this lovely MANILA 2D as the interface. After read throught this 18pgs of forum, i'm still scratching my head... my main concern here is -

1. i can't download from rapidshare/megaupload. Hopefully some1 can giv me a hand on this. Zshare would b nice B)

2. my OMNIA is DZHJ1 version, WQVGA. So, is it able to work? or there is another OMNIA version of Manila 2D?

3. Do i need to flash my ROM? (well, jefferey ald told me its not needed to do so but i would like to confirm)

4. How u guys make those "PPC print screen"? I mean, a PPC screen in my monitor so tat it would easier to test run all those program right?

Thanks in advance for ur patient.

Cheers!

I'm a noobie, too but will try to help regardless. Please confirm everything I said with someone else.

2. It should work

3. No, I don't think so

4. You'll find the way here: http://www.samsung-omnia.org/how-to/howwha...rewhichwhywhen/

hi thr..hope someone can help me..

my screen is still not full. i followed the steps by replacing the new xml settings and paste it to windows of my device but by doin that it says 'tap to launch...' (cannot open at all)

so,i undo that....

maybe someone can give me the edited xml settings again and teach me whr exactly to put them...

thx

Guest thetwiztidfreak
Audio Manager Manila2D (TouchFLO) for Omnia Fix (Portrait mode only)

For those who can't resist to be annoyed at that Audio Manager screen size incompatibility issue on our Omnia, like me.

Just extract and replace files on your device's \Windows\ directory.

capture002xg0.jpgcapture001ap5.jpgcapture003px6.jpg

Enjoy! B)

Geat work man thx!! that gap at the bottom was annoying as hell

Guest thenettiger

Alright well i gotta say, i'm quite a newvie in this whole pocket pc world but i love me technologies and i'm pc engineer. anyway, i've installed this great bundle of manila2d and went thru with the touchflo3c or whatever.

everything was succesful and i'm really happy about that cuz me no have enough money to brick 10 omnias before making one work lol

so yeah, installed on a vodafone branded omnia and got rid of the stupid "live!" soft button which is great and i'm left with 8mb of space which isn't too shabby

the touchflo3d looks great too but seriously, i have like 900 tunes in the phone and after the media player loks for medias and stuff, the phone goes SLOW lol and also has quite a few bugs such as:

- when i tilt the phone, the screen resolution doesn't adapt to landscape mode

- the PM sign on the clock on home screen is right under the first digit and no way of putting 24h clock format (unless i didn't look properly in which case, SORRY)

- can't get album manager to select a folder OTHER then the one in "mydevice" to show the pics on the photos page/tab.

- when i go into the album, the bar with the softkeys is like, one centimeter away from the bottom (where it's supposed to be i presume?)

- flash light doesn't go on when pressing and holding the volume down button

- and once again... the phone is quite slow...

except for the slowness and the resolution problem or whatever you might call it, the other issues are bearable and don't annoy me much.

so yeah if anyone can tell me if i messed up somewhere which makes my phone slow, then please do tell me. and any solution to the whole landscape mode will be greatly apreciated.. maybe changing the XML from the 14th step?

Edited by thenettiger

Guest Frankish

I removed it. It causes videos to become corrupted if they are over like a minute long. Happened to me and my girlfriend. Also IGO8 didn't load with it installed but does with it not installed.

hi again..hope someone can help me..

my screen is still not full. i followed the steps by replacing the new xml settings and paste it to windows of my device but by doin that it says 'tap to launch...' (cannot open at all)

so,i undo that....

maybe someone can give me the edited xml settings again and teach me whr exactly to put them...

thx again....

Thx worked like a charm love my omnia even more now!!!

Anyone else notice that the weather screen is really off? i live in albuquerque, nm and it says highs all week are under 20 and its supposed to be in the 50s all week.

Check to see if it's displaying celcius or fahrenheit.

Guest hilljens
Touchflo is excellent - anyone thinking of updating should do it - you won't regret it. Thanks to Robf80 for pulling the instructions together.

One question - has anyone got iGo8 to work with Touchflo - read some earlier problems but can't see any confirmation of anyone getting them to work together. Thanks

iGO8 works perfect with TouchFlo on my Omnia!

Guest Frankish

My IGI8 isn't an install one it's just folders i copy over to my phone. Works but not with touchflow eneabled. Maybe the problem is it's not an installer or something.