question about Copying and pasting info

Guest Bernyk

Guest Bernyk

alright, 2 birds with 1 stone,

Hi, my names Jon, Bernyk is my middle name, im new to the MoDaCo forums and also a new owner of a Samsung Blackjack 2 smart phone,

i owned an ATT tilt, but unfortunately that one mysteriously got water damage on the mainboard =(

But, i've been reasonably happy with my new phone, i've only had it for about 4 days now and its been able to handle every thing i've thrown at it fairly well.

however, the one thing thats gotten me is that i havent been able to, in my web browser, select portions of text, copy and then paste them elsewhere.

it may be a simple setting im simply completely missing since i could simply tap the text i wanted to copy on my last phone,

can any one help me out with this? i know with blackberries they give you a little cursor which u can move around the window.. is there any way to achieve a simmiliar effect?

also can you copy images off of web pages? .. thats something i havent been able to pull off on my blackjack either.

any insight would be greatly appreciated =)

thanks in advance,

Bernyk

Guest awarner (MVP)

Welcome to the site :lol: and sorry for the delay in replying.

The problem you are having is that you have moved from a WM Professional device to a WM Standard which unfortunately has slightly less functionality regarding copy and paste.

MortScript can add a copy and past function as such and can be found HERE there a re a few other applications around that may help.

yea, after reading around i had noticed a few folks stating the difference in functionality, but i was hoping for a work around so i really appreciate the link ill give it a shot, =)