End Process WM 6.1

Guest jaymz462

Guest jaymz462

Is there a way to kill a process (not an application) from the new Task Manager in WM 6.1? I've got an app that used to show up as an application in WM 6, but with 6.1 it shows only as a process. It stops working from time to time, and with WM 6 I was just able to kill the application and restart it. I haven't been able to find a way to kill processes in 6.1 though, so whenever the app stops working I have to restart my phone and that's rather annoying.

Any help?

Guest john redcorn

in Task manager click menu - view - processes

I used to have to kill and restart ledsrvc for ledalerts all the time and this confused me when I upgraded to 6.1.

(fortunately just after figuring that out I found a new version of ledalerts that works with my reg code and that doesn't need to be killed and restarted.)

Edit: oh never mind I guess that only lets you view them, not kill them at all.

Edited by john redcorn

Guest john redcorn
It's actually LED alerts that I'm referring to. I'll try the new version- hopefully that'll take care of it. Thanks!

well cool deal then! I just looked, the old version of ledalerts I had that would not do anything with the light after a few days unless you restart the phone or the service was 1.0, the one I have now is 1.02. In the 3 weeks or so I've had it on (right after wm61 upgrade) I don't recall ever not seeing a light when I was supposed to.