:( Help! I guess I bricked my phone

Guest yojb

bought my phone on ebay from Singapore sporting DXHH3..I installed the DXHI3 usng windows XP. It went thru flawlessly (so I thought). After the msg it was finished, my omnia just turned off and never rebooted and now it wont come on. phone was fully charged and Im still charging it but when I press power nothing is happening...Is it bricked? with the phone not coming on I dont kno what to do. Any help welcomed is an understatement!

Guest malmushiri
bought my phone on ebay from Singapore sporting DXHH3..I installed the DXHI3 usng windows XP. It went thru flawlessly (so I thought). After the msg it was finished, my omnia just turned off and never rebooted and now it wont come on. phone was fully charged and Im still charging it but when I press power nothing is happening...Is it bricked? with the phone not coming on I dont kno what to do. Any help welcomed is an understatement!

You have to press and hold the power for at least 5 to 7 seconds.

try it good luck.

You have to press and hold the power for at least 5 to 7 seconds.

try it good luck.

I tried...no luck. held it for least a minute just to make sure. Pressed reset button, took out battery....all without success.

Hi guys

I'm having the same trouble:

I left my phone charging last night, and when I woke up this morning, the phone didn't start

I've removed battery for a little, inserted it again, etc. but nothing happenned

What can you recommend me to do? I've not flashed or tried flashing the phone, but I don't know what happenned...

Thanks

Hi guys

I'm having the same trouble:

I left my phone charging last night, and when I woke up this morning, the phone didn't start

I've removed battery for a little, inserted it again, etc. but nothing happenned

What can you recommend me to do? I've not flashed or tried flashing the phone, but I don't know what happenned...

Thanks

Something was probably wrong with the charging and the battery depleted. Did you charge via USB?

Yesterday I had my Omnia turned off and connected to USB for charging. The red light was on, but a few hours later I found it repeatedly booting and turning off. I disconnected the USB cable and the device didn't turn on.

Connected the wall charger, and a few seconds later the device came back to life.