How do I create shortcuts on a BlackJack II?

Guest Rayder1

Guest Rayder1

Hey everyone, I'm new here, and I'm also a complete noob to cell phones, but not PC's or handheld gaming units. I just got my very first cell phone, a BlackJack II. I found this site from the readme file in SPVman when looking for games to put on it.

Anyway, I just put SPVman and SPVinvaders (WM5 versions) onto the storage card in the phone and I'm able to play them fine but is there any way to create a shortcut that I could put in the Games folder on the BlackJack II? I don't see an option to create a shortcut on the phone. When I try to use the phone's data cable set to mass storage and create a shortcut on the storage card, the phone recognizes it as a shortcut, but says something to the effect that what it's pointing to doesn't exist........the properties of the shortcut are all wrong for how the phone wants to see it. I can't copy the has.dll file because the phone doesn't show that file. I've gotta be missing something.....the phone recognizes shortcuts, but it can't create them?

How can I get the games to show in the Games folder through the Start menu?

Help?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest talessman

I tried to do this too, using the right-click and create shortcut option. Then I moved the shortcut to a new folder I created in My Docs. When using the phone's browser and going to that location, it either doesn't show any of those files (if browsing through the My Docs browser), or it shows the files in File Explorer, but clicking on them gets a message that says it's not a recognized application.

Is there a particular way to create shortcuts using the phone's file browser?

Thomas Lessman

Web: www.ThomasLessman.com

World History Maps: www.WorldHistoryMaps.info

--------------------------------------------------

I normally create shortcuts on the pc when the device is connected via Activesync/Device Center.