Timed profiles

Guest NinjaWfc

Guest NinjaWfc

Hi all,

Just recently got a SGH i600 and am really enjoying not having to take my phone and a PDA around with me, one thing I would like that I had on one of my old Nokias was the functionality for timed profiles as would love not to have to change my profile over to work one at 8 and out of work at 5 manually, have had a look and all I seem to find is S60 stuff so thought I would ask here for recommendations.

Cheers

Guest NinjaWfc
i use a program called Phone Weaver while it's not free you can install it & run a trial (14 days i think) to see if you like it. I purchased it & can't live with out it now :lol:

I gave it a go but found it unusable, must be designed for touch screens as couldn't seem to access any of the options properly.

• 2 months later...
Guest spacerace

yes think its a pocketpc (pro) app not a smartphone (standard) one, which is a shame as it looks quite handy. i'd like to find something similar too.

nowhere near as powerful but at least offering some functionality is the 'Automatic' profile which will switch between Normal and Silent profiles based on the free/busy status in your Calendar. With some planning of calendar events (and recurring appointments) you can have rudimentary profile switching. not completely what your after but better than nothing!