SIMPLE GPS INSTRUCTION

Guest delpiero

Guest delpiero

Hi,

I have BJ II. I went through several topics here but i could not figure out a way to activate my GPS and find a good software that will work. Any ideas?

Also the maps are importand!

Regards

MArios

Guest montecarlo79

Garmin Mobile XT. if you upgraded to WM6.1 then no need for any mods or hacks works out of the box.

Hi,

I have BJ II. I went through several topics here but i could not figure out a way to activate my GPS and find a good software that will work. Any ideas?

Also the maps are importand!

Regards

MArios

Guest thelostsoul

If you already installed a bunch of hacks, I recommend hard resetting your device, installing WM6.1, then getting Garmin Mobile XT. As montecarlo79 said, no hacks or mods are necessary with WM6.1.

Guest mobelby

Yes, the lost soul is right.

Ignore my thread. The only useful in my thread was sed8ed's comments.

I got mine to work with sed8ed's minimal hack suggestions:

ie garmin xt 5.0

sec policies and surreal networks are the only application unlockers you need

Since I got it running I have not deleted any registry settings and have minimal apps installed. In fact, all I have done was do the minimum necessary to enable gprs and ICS for my phone provider in Australia and have only installed esmertec java, opera mini, chome configurator, resco explorer, ewallet, 1-calc and modaco nodata. Nothing else

• 4 weeks later...
Guest blackjack_208
Garmin Mobile XT. if you upgraded to WM6.1 then no need for any mods or hacks works out of the box.

Hi montecarlo79!or Any one ! i have just upgrade WM6.1,would you please step by steps teach me how to made my BLJII work.i have garmin mobile xt.500.20w and older version xxx4,and any software i need to made it work.THANK'S