alarm volume BJII with WM 6.1...is there really no way to change ALARM volume?

Guest libskin

Guest libskin

The windows mobile 6.1 upgrade removed the alarm volume setting from all of the built in profiles. In windows mobile 6, among the other volume settings in the profiles (i.e. notifications, reminders, ring etc. etc.), there was an alarm volume setting which affected 9 out of 10 of the alarms that are were available in the alarm listing. This capability disappeared with the upgrade to windows mobile 6.1.

to be clear: i am aware that in wm 6 it was not possible to change the alarm volume for the first alarm in the list. but that it was possible to change the alarm setting for the remaining 9 alarms in the list by changing the alarm volume setting in the profile.

It was nice to be able to change the alarm volume independently from all other sounds. This made it possible to turn off all notifications, reminders, alerts and other sounds at night while allowing a custom volume setting for the 2nd through 10th alarms in the list Because, for some people the volume of the first alarm is WAY too loud.

Am I missing something? Is it possible to change the volume in wm 6.1?

And/OR does anyone know of a good alarm application that will allow this functionality?

Thanks!