Xpress Mail Calendar on Home Screen with WM6.1

Guest daxdog

I just upgraded my i617 to WM6.1. It worked great. I like it better than WM6.0 so far. One thing I would like to do is use the Xpress Mail calendar like I did in WM6.0. My bass-ackwards company uses Lotus Notes and so I use Xpress Mail to get my work email and calendar replicated to my BJII. It was always annoying in WM6.0 that I had to have the standard calendar on my home screen along with the Xpress Mail calendar, but now I cannot seem to get the Xpress Mail calendar on my home screen (or anywhere else for that matter).

Thanks,

George

• 2 weeks later...
I just upgraded my i617 to WM6.1. It worked great. I like it better than WM6.0 so far. One thing I would like to do is use the Xpress Mail calendar like I did in WM6.0. My bass-ackwards company uses Lotus Notes and so I use Xpress Mail to get my work email and calendar replicated to my BJII. It was always annoying in WM6.0 that I had to have the standard calendar on my home screen along with the Xpress Mail calendar, but now I cannot seem to get the Xpress Mail calendar on my home screen (or anywhere else for that matter).

Thanks,

George

I still have not found a solution. Any ideas?