(Update: 24 Nov 08) Custom ROM: Manilla2D with Alternate Landscape (DXHK1/M2D04)

Guest PaSSoA

Guest bobobird
Your welcome i will start working on them asap i have some free time :lol:

Most probably start a new topic only for themes for MD2 so we dont have to search everywhere.

Mucho gracias.

Please take your time (she is in for a surprise bd present, hehe).

You can find the removed apps here, courtesy of Dr.DOT's excellent cooked ROM. _ttp://sultanaa.com/awg/CABs/Omnia%20software/. Check out his stripped down ROM too though I personally like this one with Manilla2D look and feel.

Thanks for reply, i'll check it out

Yeah, found most off things needed. Thanks again

Edited by hlay

Realy good till now I just flashed and is working fine. Hey did anybody use this cool tool I just want to shering with those don't used. You never got to touch your phone

instal/conect/start working on your phone trom your PC screen. I love-it. Sorry if I am making old news. :lol:

post-435430-1225163178_thumb.png

MyMobile123_05052008.zip

Guest henskem

hi...just finished downloading latest rom...once extract, i got 4 files :-

1 - Bootimage_i900DTHJ5.nb0

2 - CSC_i900DTHJ5.csc

3 - PDA_i900DTHJ5.bin

4 - Phone_i900XXHJ1.bin

i believed all files needed for flash to the phone...so really gratefull if someone could advice me for next step...

Hello

Just wondering will this work for me? I am in Thailand and bought my omnia from Thailand?

Is gonna work i have your ROM before and now I just flashed with this and is OK.

Idon't know what is going on The clok from the original skin is stay on the new apllied skin. I reset-it but is still there. When I restore from backup is OK but when I allpy new skin I got this isue.Any help will be apreciated.

post-435430-1225168337_thumb.jpg

Edited by georo

Hey good work again!

The mediafire mirror link doesn't seems to be working. Could you or someone post another upload for mediafire pls?

Rapidshare is a no no for me...sorry.

Thanks & Cheers!

Guest kensong
hi...just finished downloading latest rom...once extract, i got 4 files :-

1 - Bootimage_i900DTHJ5.nb0

2 - CSC_i900DTHJ5.csc

3 - PDA_i900DTHJ5.bin

4 - Phone_i900XXHJ1.bin

i believed all files needed for flash to the phone...so really gratefull if someone could advice me for next step...

Why do you need to extract these files? It should be a single .exe file after unpacking the rar.

Edited by kensong

Guest codianno

Is it possible to add Chinese support back with this ROM? I've tried flash i900DXHJ1.CSC back to it. Got the Chinese SIPs but the characters are not showing correctly, all squares.

Check the location of the clock .png, if needed manually move that to your windows folder and try again.

I don't know where to look is so many files with clock in here do I have to delete the files from the original skin and replace with the ones from the new in windows?

I don't know man but is seems nothing is work right for me for the first time. Thanks for the quik replay.

Guest henskem
Why do you need to extract these files? It should be a single .exe file after unpacking the rar.

bro..that's the files i got after unpacking the rar...it seems that i need to flash it 1 by 1..perhaps if that i really need to do..mind advise me the sequences..btw..me downloaded it from mirror site.

Edited by henskem

Think you got the wrong file, in i900_M2D02fix_PaS08.rar there should only be a single .exe installer. Unpack it then run it to update the device. Make sure you have all the proper drivers installed first.

Guest kensong

Hi PaSSoA, many thanks for the new build. I really, really liked the first theme you used and hope you will revert back to that as base theme if possible. Any new themes can be added by the user at any time later.

Guest henskem
Think you got the wrong file, in i900_M2D02fix_PaS08.rar there should only be a single .exe installer. Unpack it then run it to update the device. Make sure you have all the proper drivers installed first.

yeap...before i said more.. :lol: me...please accept my apologise ...

thanks bro...keep up the good work...really enjoying my omnia now..