(Update: 24 Nov 08) Custom ROM: Manilla2D with Alternate Landscape (DXHK1/M2D04)

Guest PaSSoA

can you try it?

i checked the last flash light tab,but i can't actived the flash light with Manila2

end Manila2D,i can actived it

Flash light problem exists since M2D01, PassoA is aware of it but no solution yet.

get a grip i think its boring, rather have samsung widget and spb than manilla plus the inability to add contacts is a complete joke and makes this thing only usable by losers who dont ever get laid!

+1 vote ban.

Anyway, aside feeding the 10 year old trolls.

Is any one else having a problem with music player? Mine seems to crash a lot of the time and keep having to use Windows media player.

Guest nighty'
+1 vote ban.

Anyway, aside feeding the 10 year old trolls.

Is any one else having a problem with music player? Mine seems to crash a lot of the time and keep having to use Windows media player.

Here :/ read my post on page 38 :lol:

Guest pp56825
2. How can I change the shortcuts in Manilla2D?

EDIT: Sorry again. I also found the tutorials to change the default contacts and the calendar app but I'm not able to change the call history to iContact BE call history. Any ideas?

Using same run.exe program developed by us1111 you can replace your default calllog.exe in windows dir [ first rename it ] create calllog.run in which you should have path to icontact.exe,-openIn=2 -openHistoryIn=2

Guest Unisoldrew
- On boot up the screen shows a phone icon with an exclamation mark in the centre of the screen, but does switch on ok after that. What is this? Should i be concerned?

Anyone?

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
Anyone?

You didn't read instructions and didn't install the samsung modem drivers. During flashing the port did not open and only the PDA got updated. So basically, install modem drivers and reflash on a PC with Windows XP or using Windows Vista with Virtual Machine.

Ow and I forgot to mention ... people not bothering to read information about how to flash your phone shouldn't be flashing.

Edited by X-t-r-e-m-e

Guest Unisoldrew
You didn't read instructions and didn't install the samsung modem drivers. During flashing the port did not open and only the PDA got updated. So basically, install modem drivers and reflash on a PC with Windows XP or using Windows Vista with Virtual Machine.

Ow and I forgot to mention ... people not bothering to read information about how to flash your phone shouldn't be flashing.

Excuse me but i DO flash on a XP machine and i DO install the modem driver EVERYTIME i flash.

I aint stoopid!

Anyone who can offer a sensible reply would be appreciated.

Sorry for my type mistaken!!

the problem for me is

1、When M2D is cativing, the flashlight can't be actived by press volume key long on today screen.. not can be active!!!

hope you help Thx a lot !!!!!

Edited by yjg

Using same run.exe program developed by us1111 you can replace your default calllog.exe in windows dir [ first rename it ] create calllog.run in which you should have path to icontact.exe,-openIn=2 -openHistoryIn=2

Thanks for your reply. I'll try it today evening.

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
Excuse me but i DO flash on a XP machine and i DO install the modem driver EVERYTIME i flash.

I aint stoopid!

Anyone who can offer a sensible reply would be appreciated.

I take my words back then. Anyway, you don't have to install the modem drivers every time. Just install them once and next flash it should find them automatically. Maybe installing them everytime messes it up.

Guest Magpie2000k

HI all is it possible to increase the number of Photo contacts displayed it scrolls so I guess the list could go on and on, I have many photo contacts and it would be great to increase this

Is there a reg hack or similar answer

Cheer

Guest 3shirts

I have searched so if I missed this, please forgive me but is there a way to make silverinbox the default app so when I click the email picture or 'inbox' soft button within the email tab, it open it in silverinbox instead of Outlook?

Guest Flukester

PaSSoa

nice job again on your update with fixes.. but to save reflashing and reinstalling everything can you post up the steps to fix 'new contact'

i assume it's just a tweak somewhere ?

cheers

Guest X-t-r-e-m-e
Updated ROM with some fixes in first post. Those having problems should upgrade.

Cheers!

Nice update. Since I didn't donate anything yet I took some time to do so :lol: Thank you for your hard work. Hope the donation helps out a bit.

Edited by X-t-r-e-m-e

For the other members also a small donation to PaSSoa it is a big contribution for keeping the community alive and keep the developers motivated.

I dont believe anyone will starve donating a small amount, you all have Omnia here which is expensive phone :lol:.

That's my 2cents

PaSSoa

nice job again on your update with fixes.. but to save reflashing and reinstalling everything can you post up the steps to fix 'new contact'

i assume it's just a tweak somewhere ?

cheers

No, there was some error during the last build, so some users had problems when running a few apps. It's in the OS itself...

Is it me or???

GPS not working in M2D03 ???

Please confirm.

Eric

GPS works for me, had read somewhere that the Omnia is supposed to work with Enhanced GPS On. So it picks my location up in about 20 secs (cold), which is fine for me.

Nice update. Since I didn't donate anything yet I took some time to do so :D Thank you for your hard work. Hope the donation helps out a bit.

For the other members also a small donation to PaSSoa it is a big contribution for keeping the community alive and keep the developers motivated.

I dont believe anyone will starve donating a small amount, you all have Omnia here which is expensive phone :lol: .

That's my 2cents

Thanks X-t-r-e-m-e, sector and all who have supported me, you know who you are.

Every little support is very much appreciated and it encourages me more to make faster and more stable custom ROMs for our devices, as best I can. Also agree that the Omnia is an expensive device *wink*wink*

How cane iy repair this.Help please!!

M2D does not support landscape but there are a few workarounds, one of it consists of adjusting the xml file. Think you can find it in one of themes' threads.

Guest mhmtmtl

i would like silverinbox to launch when i press "all messages" button in messages tab in today screen. how to achieve this? how to change the shortcut of this button from registry?

Guest 3shirts
i would like silverinbox to launch when i press "all messages" button in messages tab in today screen. how to achieve this? how to change the shortcut of this button from registry?

In theory I suppose you could use us1111's run application like with icontacts or thumbcal. Not sure what app to replace though, or the switches that would need to be used.

Edited by 3shirts