Where can I get the latest ROM from?

Guest BorgmanJayce

Guest BorgmanJayce

Does anyone know where I can get the latest official ROM from and how do I install it?

On a seperate note, I'm trying to do a hard reset on the Samsung Omnia and I'm finding it difficult to do so even though I did it before.

I've also got a problem with the Align Screen section in that it doesn't want to go to the next section and I really need to fix it ASAP as I'm going to London tomorrow.

Guest samjuan
Does anyone know where I can get the latest official ROM from and how do I install it?

On a seperate note, I'm trying to do a hard reset on the Samsung Omnia and I'm finding it difficult to do so even though I did it before.

I've also got a problem with the Align Screen section in that it doesn't want to go to the next section and I really need to fix it ASAP as I'm going to London tomorrow.

1. best thing is though service center! or from this forum with a little added risk.

2. to hard reset, go to settings --> system --> hard reset --> clear memory --> 1234 --> ok / or switch off your phone, hold both the call end and make buttons together, keep on holding them, start your phone, keep on holding them, a massage to format the phone will appear, release the buttons and press the call make button.

3. try aligning it with a toothpick, and be as precise as possible.

4. have a nice trip to London mate.