touch software help

Guest crimsonakatsuki

Guest crimsonakatsuki

hi,

i have an HTC touch for about a week now,and i'm really happy with it...it's a great device

but i just need some help with some applications:

1-in windows media player,what are the best .wmv or .mp4 attributes in order to be played back on the device?

2-is there an alarm application in which i can assign my own alarm tone?(because the default alarm application is really annoying)

i also tried to playback some converted .avi videos with coreplay,but there was some audio lag...is it the phone or the player?

well sorry for asking too much,but i'm new to the world of WM.

thanks

Edited by crimsonakatsuki

• 1 month later...
Guest dmc1980
hi,

i have an HTC touch for about a week now,and i'm really happy with it...it's a great device

but i just need some help with some applications:

1-in windows media player,what are the best .wmv or .mp4 attributes in order to be played back on the device?

2-is there an alarm application in which i can assign my own alarm tone?(because the default alarm application is really annoying)

i also tried to playback some converted .avi videos with coreplay,but there was some audio lag...is it the phone or the player?

well sorry for asking too much,but i'm new to the world of WM.

thanks

question 1 - im not sure tbh

question 2 - i can answer - you can use any sound you want for your alarm, using active sync, explore the device and navigate to the windows directory on your phone. The secret to adding to the alarm sounds is to make sure your sound is a .wav file. Just copy and paste your new .wav sound clips into this folder and you will see them appearing in the alarm list of sounds.

Darren