Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest WAIKIKI728

Final theme :) B) :D

coooooooooooooolll!!!

Weirdo...Thanks a lot....Just the locations tab is cutted...but it donlt matter!!!...Thanks again..GOOD JOB!!!!

post-444803-1264344392_thumb.png

post-444803-1264344405_thumb.png

post-444803-1264344440_thumb.png

post-444803-1264344450_thumb.png

post-444803-1264344463_thumb.png

post-444803-1264344473_thumb.png

post-444803-1264344538_thumb.png

post-444803-1264344546_thumb.png

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest ProBlake
Final theme :) :D B)

coooooooooooooolll!!!

Weirdo...Thanks a lot....Just the locations tab is cutted...but it donlt matter!!!...Thanks again..GOOD JOB!!!!

Congratulations WAIKIKI728 B)

Guest drunkenmonkeyonacid

actually i have a doubt.........ive installed pdhees rom with manila 2d2 but have yet to see an animation on the weather page......is it only for when it rains?? :)

Edited by drunkenmonkeyonacid

Guest neilpiaro
actually i have a doubt.........ive installed pdhees rom with manila 2d2 but have yet to see an animation on the weather page......is it only for when it rains?? :)

unfortunately yes,thats bout the only weather animation we have for m2d.

Guest Pearl Jam
post-269613-1261388619_thumb.pngpost-269613-1261388482_thumb.png post-269613-1261388487_thumb.png

download the video i made from my phone only 535 kb (less then a mb)

weather.wmv lol

GREAAT NOW ANIMATED WEATHER READDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FOUND BY STORYR PPCGEEKS ALL CREDITS GO TO HIM I ONLY CHANGED POSITION TO FIT FOR OMNIA

AND MADE A ALL IN 1 ZIPP FOR THE SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD THIS

http://www.qooy.com/files/Y8LN38RF/new_weather_1.rar

TESTED IT ON OMNIA SO COOLLLLLL

THIS IS WHAT U GET :)

+ INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

1. install m2dtodaypage0.3. then go to programfiles\m2d_todaypage.long hold on m2dtp_loader.exe (it send a shortcut to start menu )

2. install weatherpanel2009 in programfiles\marsware\weatherpanel. (storage card or my storage u choose)

3. download theme (Diamond_WP_v6_-_WQVGA) unzip and place the weather panel folder on the root of your storage card

5. download the attached fonts and place the 2 fonts in windows\fonts

6. download animated files ( Ver_6_Looped_Animation_Icons)

7. unzip the files and place them into your Storage\weatherpanel\icons\manilla wp icons\large folder

8. open m2dtp_config and click on windows tab

9. change m2d widget to weather. if you already use m2dtp for other plugins, then simply add a new window by clicking menu- add window. then change to weather

10. long hold on plugins box and add weather panel.

11. use these coodinates X:0 Y:25 W:240 H:216. hit apply. then hit menu- exit

12. enable m2d in home settings and after it boots up, click on m2dtp_loader in startmenu

13. got to weather tab and the new box should say click to configure. click on it

14. click add new and search for your city and use camera button to back out of each setting page for wm6.5.1 or later.

15. click display and change theme to manilla qvga, layout to manilla.wpl, and icon set to manilla wp icons. click update time. untick auto cycle cities.

you should be good. if it doesnt show up for any reason, simply run m2dtp_loader

i can see in the future being able to have animated weather overlay on the homescreen that is looping like this

NOTE: no animations for light snow(so far) let me know about any others

GUYS FINALY WORDS GREAT THX TO STORYR PPCGEEKS THE FOUNDER

Ok I got the animated weather working and I got all the way to the part where I used the M2D Loader only to discover that I dont have a "today" option on my ROM - Any ideas how I might add this back to my system?

Thanks!!!

Oh - here is the message that pops up for me [M2DTP_Loader - Can't find HTCManila2D' window] not sure what to do - any suggestions?

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest Pearl Jam
Ok I got the animated weather working and I got all the way to the part where I used the M2D Loader only to discover that I dont have a "today" option on my ROM - Any ideas how I might add this back to my system?

Thanks!!!

Oh - here is the message that pops up for me [M2DTP_Loader - Can't find HTCManila2D' window] not sure what to do - any suggestions?

Nevermind - I adjusted your settings though and now I have multiple cities with 5 day animated forcasts underneeth and they are scrollable (I have it on auto scrolling) Heres some pics:

and a video (my settings x0:y50:w240:h260 - weatherpanel settings Theme- Manila 240x400, Layout - Manila-5day.wpl, Icon Set - Manila WP Icons)

Thanks so much!!!

[url=http://img32.imageshack.us/i/video01.mp4/] copy and past if you want to see the video

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest Pearl Jam
lol damn....monsoons over......... :)

You can animate your weather! Its a bit of a pain in the arse though but I animated mine

Oh my gosh guys - sorry for all the posts - its really late here...let me know if you have any questions

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest Talishte
You can animate your weather! Its a bit of a pain in the arse though but I animated mine

Oh my gosh guys - sorry for all the posts - its really late here...let me know if you have any questions

:) I don´t get it... animated weather where? in S2U2 or in manila weather tab? Don´t see anything different in your picture B)

T.

post-606797-1264697594_thumb.png

Edited by Talishte

:) I don´t get it... animated weather where? in S2U2 or in manila weather tab? Don´t see anything different in your picture B)

T.

in manilla weather tab, you have to view the video to see

Guest tractor101

Greetings, these are amazing themes - thanks for making them fit the Omnia.

I would prefer having a clean home screen like in the first pic, without the extra weather graphics like in the second picture. I figured that by just checking the option to "not update the weather" in M2DC, i would get the results i wanted but instead the weather icons never show-up in the right position (like in the third pic), some show at the top and others show towards the bottom.

Is there a solution to that? Does the theme itself have a setting that tells the icons where to possition itself? If so, what is that setting?

I did try the cab posted by WIERDO but it had no effect.

Thanks in advance for any help.

post-620022-1264725302_thumb.jpg

post-620022-1264725323_thumb.jpg

post-620022-1264725340_thumb.jpg