Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest melburnian
Greetings, these are amazing themes - thanks for making them fit the Omnia.

I would prefer having a clean home screen like in the first pic, without the extra weather graphics like in the second picture. I figured that by just checking the option to "not update the weather" in M2DC, i would get the results i wanted but instead the weather icons never show-up in the right position (like in the third pic), some show at the top and others show towards the bottom.

Is there a solution to that? Does the theme itself have a setting that tells the icons where to possition itself? If so, what is that setting?

I did try the cab posted by WIERDO but it had no effect.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hey Tractor,

The weather graphics is controlled by the Leo theme for M2D. Should be about to find a theme that do not have the weather graphics and load it up. :)

Oh for M2D themes... look through this thread, there should be some great themes available.

Guest Shiterous
Greetings, these are amazing themes - thanks for making them fit the Omnia.

I would prefer having a clean home screen like in the first pic, without the extra weather graphics like in the second picture. I figured that by just checking the option to "not update the weather" in M2DC, i would get the results i wanted but instead the weather icons never show-up in the right position (like in the third pic), some show at the top and others show towards the bottom.

Is there a solution to that? Does the theme itself have a setting that tells the icons where to possition itself? If so, what is that setting?

I did try the cab posted by WIERDO but it had no effect.

How U put these icons in the home page. Wich program do you use?

ThankU in advance.

Guest tractor101
How U put these icons in the home page. Wich program do you use?

ThankU in advance.

Manila2D Today Page (M2Dtp) search in google.

We better go somewhere else asking questions before we get yelled-at :) This is supposed to be "themes only"

Back to topic - let's see those amazing themes. B)

Guest Talishte
Manila2D Today Page (M2Dtp) search in google.

We better go somewhere else asking questions before we get yelled-at :) This is supposed to be "themes only"

Back to topic - let's see those amazing themes. :D

no google, just download here B)

it´s a theme thread but this is closely related and a small question just saves some reading time for new ones as all this has been discussed some pages back.

T.

M2D_TodayPage_0.3.0.cab

Guest Talishte
I would prefer having a clean home screen like in the first pic,

Is there a solution to that? Does the theme itself have a setting that tells the icons where to position itself? If so, what is that setting?

just unzipped the theme you would like to have without the clouds floating around everywhere on home tab, over ride attached big icons and zip again, then just put in phone and load with m2dc.

these icons are not mine, they where share to me buy the great guys at htcspain (kalidor) MANILA2D V2 TEMAS

T.

Iconos_grandes_del_tiempo_sin_animacion.rar

Edited by Talishte

Guest tractor101
just unzipped the theme you would like to have without the clouds floating around everywhere on home tab, over ride attached big icons and zip again, then just put in phone and load with m2dc.

these icons are not mine, they where share to me but the great guys at htcspain (kalidor) MANILA2D V2 TEMAS

T.

THIS IS IT EXACTLY!! THANKS VERY MUCH :) B) :D

You can animate your weather! Its a bit of a pain in the arse though but I animated mine

Oh my gosh guys - sorry for all the posts - its really late here...let me know if you have any questions

Hello

I can't hit "OK" when I want to configurate "weather panel". It is under clock!!! How you did it?

Guest 1969alec
Hello

I can't hit "OK" when I want to configurate "weather panel". It is under clock!!! How you did it?

you need to configure one of your hardware buttons to ok/close then it will work

is there anyway to program the end key on my omnia or any key for that matter to make the screen return to the home tab if in another tab?

you can program one of the buttons to go to <home> that will take you to back to manilla home screen/

start-settings-personal-buttons

Edited by 70blzr

Guest snapz54
you can program one of the buttons to go to <home> that will take you to back to manilla home screen/

start-settings-personal-buttons

thanks, any way to make the end key return to the home tab like in regular windows mobile 6.5.3?

Guest Pearl Jam
I've tried to install this but when locating the zip file in M2DC I get the error message "unable to find HTCHomeSettings.xml or a hh_* file"

I've read some topics on here and XDA and tried a couple of things like reinstalling M2DC and unzipping the files from the zip file. After reinstalling M2DC it now recognizes the theme but when clicking on it still get the same error. I've also tried browsing to the unzipped files but can't get it to read them.

I did a search for the HTCHomeSettings file and came up blank.

Any tips on what else I should do?

P.S. I've just updated to Ryrzy's latest 23506 ROM. Not that it should matter or not?

Thanks.

Any luck with this I'm having the same problem?!!!

Guest Pearl Jam

Hey guys - I need help...I recenlty changed my ROM and I really like it but Im having a problem installing any skins. Everytime I try it gives me this message:

"Unable to find HTCHomeSettings.xml or a hh_* file in the selected theme. Unable to apply"

Please - any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Guest Pearl Jam

Sorry but Im not sure I understand how to install this? When I download the file it gives me a .rar file and when I extract it I just get the folder with all of the pics and settings no M2DCT file??? Am I missing something?

And where can I find this clock?

Thanks so much!!

Sorry but Im not sure I understand how to install this? When I download the file it gives me a .rar file and when I extract it I just get the folder with all of the pics and settings no M2DCT file??? Am I missing something?

You don't need to extract the .rar file as M2DC will pick it up and still install the theme for you ;)

Guest tractor101
You don't need to extract the .rar file as M2DC will pick it up and still install the theme for you ;)

That's true but i haven't had any luck with M2DC pickin-up this theme. If you look inside the archive, it looks like a lot of files are corrupt.

Guest Carlos_rpg
Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_QVGA_v7/My Documents\Themes edit taskbar, softkeybar ok:)

can someone make that wallpaper 400x400? I kind need it for some testing on landscape