Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest Megamac55

Having problems getting themes to work correctly, whenever I use the scroll bar at the bottom, the bottom icons cut themselves and become overlapped, anyoen know how to fix this?

Guest gorf1000

M2D v2.0 Leo by Steff195 build v23519 & v23529

Add Full home weather small, Icon in tab Communications, Wellcomhead, fix tab Photo & Video, Internet.

anhso-21_Screen001.jpganhso-31_Screen003.jpganhso-38_Screen005.jpg

anhso-48_Screen006.jpganhso-57_Screen007.jpganhso-09_Screen021.jpg

M2D v2.0 by Steff195 build v23519 & v23529

I love the look of this theme, however the photo tab doesn't work for me. I'm using Storm's M2D 23529 ROM so I don't know if that's part of the ROM not working? If I pull up the album I can set the album as favorite and it says it'll show on the photo tab but then it displays "No Photo Available". Any thoughts?

EDIT: Never mind, Storm did say it's his ROM not allowing the photo tab to work. So I go back to saying, I love this theme! ;)

New Question: How'd you get the Facebook and Google Maps links on the internet tab?

Edited by gorf1000

Guest Carlos_rpg

I was working in something like that (AnhPhe) , unfortunately I didn't go much further than that on landscape.

poor Home tab, no people, no text, no mail. good weather, good launch , good settings.

I manager to use 2 wallpaper one default other to landscape mode:

add <Image index="253" name="hh_fw_background_landscape.png" /> on image section

and <Property name="IDTABWG_BACKGROUND_IMAGE" id="11" value="0, 253" /> to tabwidget section

I found a workaround to see more of my SMS/mail on tabs: at here

post-575707-1266017102_thumb.png

post-575707-1266017113_thumb.png

Edited by Carlos_rpg

I was working in something like that (AnhPhe) , unfortunately I didn't go much further than that on landscape.

poor Home tab, no people, no text, no mail. good weather, good launch , good settings.

I said only Wallpaper landscape.

Guest LiquorBox

Love the themes. Great job to everyone. This thread is huge and I'm on page 40 (Feb '09), only got another year to go, lmao.

Anyway, my problem is that no matter which theme I use, the clock moves down an inch or so. Funny part is when it goes to change time and

flips in the beginning it's fine, then shifts down after getting the correct time. How can I fix this????

Any help would be appreciated.

Guest badtrip
http://www.qooy.com/files/0ETHMD9W/DefaultThemeBACKUP.m2dct arkadaşlar bugün tema paylaşım günü buda benden size umarım beğenirsiniz!

@hakkierez

Well done my friend... Very nice screenshots!

Çalışmalarının devamını sabırsızlıkla bekliyoruz :D

selamlar

Edited by badtrip

just unzipped the theme you would like to have without the clouds floating around everywhere on home tab, over ride attached big icons and zip again, then just put in phone and load with m2dc.

these icons are not mine, they where share to me buy the great guys at htcspain (kalidor) MANILA2D V2 TEMAS

T.

I did that its all fine but all the weather is showing corretly exept the mostly cloudy. anybody have a solution?

post-511303-1266068131_thumb.png

Guest hakkierez
@hakkierez

Well done my friend... Very nice screenshots!

Çalışmalarının devamını sabırsızlıkla bekliyoruz :D

selamlar

teşekür ederim arkadaşım

Guest Carlos_rpg
I did that its all fine but all the weather is showing corretly exept the mostly cloudy. anybody have a solution?

if the other weather is small you just need to change your HH_WEATHER_HOME_14 for a HH_WEATHER_HOME_14 small( just download from another theme , I dont have one here w/ me)

Guest davipiero
post-269613-1261388619_thumb.pngpost-269613-1261388482_thumb.png post-269613-1261388487_thumb.png

download the video i made from my phone only 535 kb (less then a mb)

weather.wmv lol

GREAAT NOW ANIMATED WEATHER READDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS FOUND BY STORYR PPCGEEKS ALL CREDITS GO TO HIM I ONLY CHANGED POSITION TO FIT FOR OMNIA

AND MADE A ALL IN 1 ZIPP FOR THE SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD THIS

http://www.qooy.com/files/Y8LN38RF/new_weather_1.rar

TESTED IT ON OMNIA SO COOLLLLLL

THIS IS WHAT U GET :D

+ INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

1. install m2dtodaypage0.3. then go to programfiles\m2d_todaypage.long hold on m2dtp_loader.exe (it send a shortcut to start menu )

2. install weatherpanel2009 in programfiles\marsware\weatherpanel. (storage card or my storage u choose)

3. download theme (Diamond_WP_v6_-_WQVGA) unzip and place the weather panel folder on the root of your storage card

5. download the attached fonts and place the 2 fonts in windows\fonts

6. download animated files ( Ver_6_Looped_Animation_Icons)

7. unzip the files and place them into your Storage\weatherpanel\icons\manilla wp icons\large folder

8. open m2dtp_config and click on windows tab

9. change m2d widget to weather. if you already use m2dtp for other plugins, then simply add a new window by clicking menu- add window. then change to weather

10. long hold on plugins box and add weather panel.

11. use these coodinates X:0 Y:25 W:240 H:216. hit apply. then hit menu- exit

12. enable m2d in home settings and after it boots up, click on m2dtp_loader in startmenu

13. got to weather tab and the new box should say click to configure. click on it

14. click add new and search for your city and use camera button to back out of each setting page for wm6.5.1 or later.

15. click display and change theme to manilla qvga, layout to manilla.wpl, and icon set to manilla wp icons. click update time. untick auto cycle cities.

you should be good. if it doesnt show up for any reason, simply run m2dtp_loader

i can see in the future being able to have animated weather overlay on the homescreen that is looping like this

NOTE: no animations for light snow(so far) let me know about any others

GUYS FINALY WORDS GREAT THX TO STORYR PPCGEEKS THE FOUNDER

I can't download from the link you gave above..

Anybody has any mirror?

Thx..

Guest linker7

Hi, I need some help here. I have a m2d theme installed, with the home screen working all perfect, now when I go in file explorer and click on an image and define it as my backround image it changes it to my backround image in the start screen but also in the home screen, but the weird thing is that the only one of the tabs which changed the background image is the home tab, all other tabs still have the original backround.

I dont want the home tab to change its background image, only the start screen, how can I do so that the home tab stays with the other background (original one).

I tried changing the configuration in m2dc, and changing the background but it doesnt work, no effect on the home tab background.

I would appreciate help here.

Hi, I need some help here. I have a m2d theme installed, with the home screen working all perfect, now when I go in file explorer and click on an image and define it as my backround image it changes it to my backround image in the start screen but also in the home screen, but the weird thing is that the only one of the tabs which changed the background image is the home tab, all other tabs still have the original backround.

I dont want the home tab to change its background image, only the start screen, how can I do so that the home tab stays with the other background (original one).

I tried changing the configuration in m2dc, and changing the background but it doesnt work, no effect on the home tab background.

I would appreciate help here.

Try: 1. Start/Settings/Home/ don't check Use this picture as the background/ OK.

2. Rename two pictures "hh_fw_background.png" (400x400) and "hh_fw_focus_background.png" (400x400) copy to windows/.

Guest linker7
Try: 1. Start/Settings/Home/ don't check Use this picture as the background/ OK.

2. Rename two pictures "hh_fw_background.png" (400x400) and "hh_fw_focus_background.png" (400x400) copy to windows/.

Sorry tried all types of combinations as you said, and it didnt work, how I mentioned earlier this only happens with the home tab, not the other ones, the other tabs stay with the m2dc settings, and so have the right background.

I want only to change the background in the start menu, not the home screen. How can I do this?

Guest corpisa
Sorry tried all types of combinations as you said, and it didnt work, how I mentioned earlier this only happens with the home tab, not the other ones, the other tabs stay with the m2dc settings, and so have the right background.

I want only to change the background in the start menu, not the home screen. How can I do this?

just using pictures and videos program load desire wallpaper. this will afect titanium home screen. start menu screen and home tab screen in touchflo then just reload same m2d theme using m2dc and titanium and start menu screens will remain with desire wallpaper. now if you change a loaded theme wallpaper in touchflo renaming a file hh_fw_background.png it will again override titanium and start menu screens so you will have to do the same again :D works for me so it should work for you.

slds.