Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest lupus_hegemonia

BLOODY MARVELOUS work!!!!!!

Any direct link for the cab HERE, please? This "gooy" site is terribly "slow"... Thxs in advance.

Edited by lupus_hegemonia

Guest vince1970

Nice icons.

Other than the cab file weirdo, how can I replace these icons with the *.png from AnhPhe.

I tried replacing the icons with the icons in windows folder but i cant seem to replace the 'Tool' (and new folders) icons. It just default to the crappy WM folder icon ?

I dont want to use icon-changer to replace the icon.

Guest Demons-77

All the good time of day!

And where you can take the mask of these icons (background) for individual icons for other software, which is not in this set?

Edited by Demons-77

Guest weirdo
Guest weirdo
Nice icons.

Other than the cab file weirdo, how can I replace these icons with the *.png from AnhPhe.

I tried replacing the icons with the icons in windows folder but i cant seem to replace the 'Tool' (and new folders) icons. It just default to the crappy WM folder icon ?

I dont want to use icon-changer to replace the icon.

you can do that with a programm called total commander look this

http://www.smartphone-freeware.com/downloa...ander-v2-5.html

<_<

Guest mobilefox
+1 <_< Fantastic set of icons! Can I have your permission to use them in my roms? :mellow:

Ock,

Waiting for you new rom with these new set of icons.

Thanks in advance.

Guest MimomaN
screen05c.jpg

wow <_<

Please OCK use it in your rom ASAP , i can't wait for those AMAZING icons on my omnia :mellow:

PTW : AnhPhe , please upload this background on the first picture in my quote , i really need it

and task bare icons above as well , the battery , wifi and operator , etc

i really like them

Guest corpisa
Where can I find the clock from this image?

just a few pages back, it´s called reloj transparente. (start at page 130)

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest Pearl Jam

Here are some FULL screen animated style weather icons based on the White theme provided by Z u b n i K a couple months ago. If anybody is interested in using these let me know and Ill post a zip file of them. (the pics all say Moslty Cloudy just because I overlapped them on a screen shot so you could see the graphics)

SomeSnowSun.png?t=1268269324Thunderstorms.png?t=1268269454Windy.png?t=1268269542Frigid.png?t=1268269648FrozenRain.png?t=1268269722SomeClouds.png?t=1268269806

Im working on some other ones too (video game themes and such...I'll check back later)

****I posted a beta theme here: Cartoon theme if anyones interested****

Edited by Pearl Jam

Guest lupus_hegemonia
Here are some FULL screen animated style weather icons based on the White theme provided by Z u b n i K a couple months ago. If anybody is interested in using these let me know and Ill post a zip file of them. (the pics all say Moslty Cloudy just because I overlapped them on a screen shot so you could see the graphics)

SomeSnowSun.png?t=1268269324Thunderstorms.png?t=1268269454Windy.png?t=1268269542Frigid.png?t=1268269648FrozenRain.png?t=1268269722SomeClouds.png?t=1268269806

Im working on some other ones too (video game themes and such...I'll check back later)

It's marvelous art... but not so useful to have completely covered all the screen with artwork... And with LIGHT COLORING!

But, as images, are beautiful.

Guest Antonioffaxii

I would love the zip file for these, they look amazing!

Guest gheorghe vasile

please the zip files or a cad file to instal.

Guest Pearl Jam
Pearl Jam

... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Beautifully turned out - I even liked it! <_<))

Bravo!!!

Thanks so much...is there anyway you could incorporate this full screen weather into your WHITE theme? I had to import home settings from another full screen theme and now some of the items in the other tabs (messages, programs) don't line up correctly. (or if you could point me in the right direction for modifying Home Settings)

Thanks - I will post the link tonight...I have a few revisions to make first.

Guest Pearl Jam
please the zip files or a cad file to instal.

Here is the link to the Full Screen Cartoon Graphics (I added some transparency to the clouds around the clock area)

Full Screen Cartoon Graphics

Instructions:

1. Unzip a theme you like, that already has full screen weather on it (make a copy first)

2. Download Cartoon Graphics (from above link) and unzip

3. Copy and Paste Cartoon Graphics (not the whole folder - just the contents) into the theme you unziped (replace? YES)

4. Select the entire theme folder and ZIP it (aka Add to archive...)

5. Load ziped theme like you normally would and add with M2DC

Questions - just ask....

(For those that would like a simpler method - Im working on a complete theme - just need to finalize it)

Edited by Pearl Jam