Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest andrew.mazlim
Hi all,

I'm new one in Modaco. I have a question.

I'm using M2DC 0.29. When I change themes the main storage space gets smaller and smaller. Is there any solution about this problem?

Is it really that the only solution to regain your lost space in memory from changing M2D themes is to do hard reset?

Never heard that before, Greek friend. I'm using M2D for over 8 months not, I tested evey UI available in the Net and I think Manila is the best/lightest/simpliest/good looking from all (I mean, a GOOD COMBINATION of all of these). I'm usually playing with a SINGLE theme, I'm changing it as I want it and then, I'm EXPORTING IT with M2DC. I don't have ANY other theme in My Storage, except what I'm using...

Send me a PM if you like, write me about your M2D experiance and will figure out what you need.

Guest chrian
Never heard that before, Greek friend. I'm using M2D for over 8 months not, I tested evey UI available in the Net and I think Manila is the best/lightest/simpliest/good looking from all (I mean, a GOOD COMBINATION of all of these). I'm usually playing with a SINGLE theme, I'm changing it as I want it and then, I'm EXPORTING IT with M2DC. I don't have ANY other theme in My Storage, except what I'm using...

Send me a PM if you like, write me about your M2D experiance and will figure out what you need.

First of all thank you for your quick answer.

I think that I made a mistake during theme change. I forgot to tick the "Don't update weather images an xml" option!!!!

It was only my first day using M2DC....

I would like to know which is the software that you can use to design a theme!!!!

Edited by chrian

• 1 month later...
Guest andrew.mazlim
First of all thank you for your quick answer.

I think that I made a mistake during theme change. I forgot to tick the "Don't update weather images an xml" option!!!!

It was only my first day using M2DC....

I would like to know which is the software that you can use to design a theme!!!!

What else, but Adobe suite?

Guest andrew.mazlim

Any chance someone to know, how to edit the softbar of M2D and make it invisible or transparent? I'm trying but nothing's working...

SOME users, made it. I've seen some themes in the Net, with trasparent M2D softbars...

I try Jumba I C Thru U v1.0.cab on wm6.5 and m2d 2.0 (OCK's Eclipse) but nothing has changed,everything is the same.

why does not work, and what still needs to be transparent slide bar ?

post-759728-1285256987_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brkic

Guest andrew.mazlim
I try Jumba I C Thru U v1.0.cab on wm6.5 and m2d 2.0 (OCK's Eclipse) but nothing has changed,everything is the same.

why does not work, and what still needs to be transparent slide bar ?

I want everything in my Home page, not covering (as much as this possible) my wallpaper, bellow.

Guest andrew.mazlim
I not understand you andrew.mazlim

It's quite simple: I made already the... clock/calendar/date pannels 80%-90% transparent (almost invisible), I'm using a miss-call pannel (via M2DTP) with transparent+outline icons... and I want ALSO the softbar bellow (where the sliding button's moving) to be if not invisible, 80%-90% transparent too.

CHECK HERE:

http://torph.txt.cz/

It's quite simple: I made already the... clock/calendar/date pannels 80%-90% transparent (almost invisible), I'm using a miss-call pannel (via M2DTP) with transparent+outline icons... and I want ALSO the softbar bellow (where the sliding button's moving) to be if not invisible, 80%-90% transparent too.

CHECK HERE:

http://torph.txt.cz/

sorry but I did not manage, I try Energy skin transparent and orange green infinity and in my M2D is made chaos,slide bat now not working.

post-759728-1285278456_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brkic

Guest andrew.mazlim
sorry but I did not manage, I try Energy skin transparent and orange green infinity and in my M2D is made chaos,slide bat now not working.

Probably can't be done - and this dud in that link, made a "trick" (maybe took a piece from the wallpaper and placed it in the softbar!).

How I see "Energy transparent skin" is not transparent, the background slide bar is set in a background color, because when I change the background color slide bar does not change than remain with the old paint, which means that it is not transparent.

Guest mowinnie

Hi,

jumba clock and theme work for me but the lockscreen gets installed but the old ock lockscreen shows only.

what am i missing please ?

thanks.

edit- works in a rom without lockscreen but...

Edited by mowinnie

Guest MOOOORE

i have read all topics here but i still cannot replace any icon

should i replace them from pc or file explorer

any help please

sorry for language

Guest andrew.mazlim
i have read all topics here but i still cannot replace any icon

should i replace them from pc or file explorer

any help please

sorry for language

Really, did you?... And you NEVER heard/read the app "JWMD Icon Changer" before, right?

Guest MOOOORE
Really, did you?... And you NEVER heard/read the app "JWMD Icon Changer" before, right?

i wasn't doing that

i was unzip the theme and replace it on omnia windows directory but

it was say's you cannot replace protected items

so i search and found that i don't need to unzip it

just to put it in theme folder and m2dc manage it

sorry

OK I NEED MORE HELP PLEASE

WHEN I CHANGE TO ANY THEME IT WORK'S FINE

BUT THE CLOCK AND WEATHER ICON IN THE HOME SCREEN NOT CHANGED

I TRY ALL THEMES (ABOUT 12 ONE)

CAN U HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE ?

THANKS MAN