Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Hello jeffrey2000

Very nice that of Omnia gold, but unable to to change the # of sms and its text to black although using M2D customize 0.25

How did you get the email in black font as you show it in pic #2 ? or the email font is originally black unlike the sms ?

Same problem for the setting tab, difficult to read in white font and non changeable.

Thanks

Just want to share wt you all that I'm in the process of finalizing the 10 analog clock theme. This is a theme which changes your analog clock every single minute at the expense of your digital clock. Below is a selection of analog clocks available but I can only put 10 in, so pls give your inputs before it's final. B)

MaxDynamicManila2DClocks-1.jpg

For more details, read here

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-omnia-h...manila2d-theme/

Guest chelttown

Hi guys, im loving the work.

I am wondering if there are any more colourful and cheery themes? All the current themes are quite dark and not to my girlfriends taste.

Cheers

btw some themes have problems like iphone skin. SMS tab stucks and i saw other ppl also having this issue.

I will see if Gold Blend works...

thanks bunch......i hope it'll be ok.......really nice theme.

Theme: Diamond Gold Blend

Creator: gfreek

Note: I made a lot of test cases to see why it cause the freezes like in iPhone skin and it figures that there is problem with the tab icons.

That's why you have to excuse me but i have modified them a bit. I hope you like it.

Edit: I forgot to upload the hh_fw_tab_bg_fill, please check the attachment and overwrite to Windows

Edited by sector

Note: I made a lot of test cases to see why it cause the freezes like in iPhone skin and it figures that there is problem with the tab icons.

That's why you have to excuse me but i have modified them a bit. I hope you like it.

Edit: I forgot to upload the hh_fw_tab_bg_fill, please check the attachment and overwrite to Windows

Diamond_Gold_Blend.zip

post-150032-1228788441_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1228788447_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1228788450_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1228788454_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1228788457_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1228788461_thumb.jpg

post-150032-1228788685_thumb.png

hh_fw_tab_bg_fill.zip

Edited by sector

Note: I made a lot of test cases to see why it cause the freezes like in iPhone skin there is problem with the tab icons.

That's why you have to e

Note: I made a lot of test cases to see why it cause the freezes like in iPhone skin there is problem with the tab icons.

That's why you have to excuse

That's why you have to excuse me but i