Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest squeezo
Find this line in HTCHomeSettings.xml

and replace with this

Save it and restart M2D.

I hope it will work.

Guide for making theme check the xda forums for the HTCHomeSettings.xml explanation and take a look the inside of the themes.

You must be care about the resolution of each image and icon for M2D skinning.

When i will have some time im gonna take a look at them.

Thanks Sector!!!!!!!!!

Eric

Greetings Sector,

I check your thread everyday & night for the brilliant work you do. YOUR "MANILA SKINS" ARE THE VERY BEST!! :(

I switch them around so I always have a new and fresh look on my Omnia!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Donation on the way...... :rolleyes:

Maybe you could resize the DENVER BRONCOS FOOTBALL SKIN....that would be very cool.

Thanks Again Sector!

Diverdude

Where is Denver Broncos? I cannot find it :)

Guest squeezo

Hi,

I have downloaded a lot of themes.

I have installed the last rom from Passoa.

I notice (also with the M2D03) that after switching a lot of themes, the mailtab doesn't work correctly anymore.

It just gets stuck with selecting this tab.

Anybody have this too , and maybe the answer?

Eric

Same here mate. Dont know what is the actual problem. Most probably is M2D, maybe doesnt support smth or there is a bug with it.

And this happens only with some themes which is weird. I have tried to modify the skins where they have this problem but i only had luck with Diamond Blend Gold, which still doesnt work for some members... and it was really painfull to "fix" :) (had to go through all images to check the problem).

Anyways lets not be greedy :rolleyes: we have a lot of themes to choose from.

take care

Guest cbusguy26

How do I edit which directory the music button uses? Mine worked fine for about a week for some reason now when I click on the music button it just gets stuck (Searching...).

Guest 3shirts

Hey,

These themes are brilliant, thanks. Is there any chance of a nice Christmassy one, some snow or santa or something?

Also, how do you get the title bars completely black like in the screenshots? I can only choose grey in Settings>Themes and it's not quite as flat black as yours

you guys unselfishly share your talents & time with us & have provided some excellent programs. i have 1 request is there nay way to get an edited XML file that will make my screen look right, especailly the weather that i cant read the bottom 4 day forecast as it doesnt fit my verizon omnia, please post the edited XML file, THANKS

Inside the zip file there is the xml with the elements for Omnia. Verizon Omnia i guess it is the same 240x400 resolution.

For Weather we use the big WeatherIcons. Inside the xml you will find a start opening .... (some values) <\WeatherWidget>.

You can copy that part and overwrite to your desirable xml. Im not going into more details how XML works there are many tutorials on the web.

Each theme here is edited differently at least at the aspect of Home Screen. The weather is the same for all the themes, except if it is using the small WeatherIcons that come originally with M2D.

I see that is your 1st post :rolleyes: so please feel free to search the topics around here and you will find many answers.

take care

Inside the zip file there is the xml with the elements for Omnia. Verizon Omnia i guess it is the same 240x400 resolution.

For Weather we use the big WeatherIcons. Inside the xml you will find a start opening .... (some values) <\WeatherWidget>.

You can copy that part and overwrite to your desirable xml. Im not going into more details how XML works there are many tutorials on the web.

Each theme here is edited differently at least at the aspect of Home Screen. The weather is the same for all the themes, except if it is using the small WeatherIcons that come originally with M2D.

I see that is your 1st post :rolleyes: so please feel free to search the topics around here and you will find many answers.

take care

Dear setor,

Many thanks for your efforts here.

thank you so much for responding, i spent a lot of time searching & i tried to edit the file many times but that usually made it worse as things were off center & the sizes were off, i will try it again, thank you.

Guest hansdotcom

WOW. I've just gone through all this stuff - amazing.

Was especially excited to see the xmas themes - i'm xmas crazy!

made a donation - only little, but hope you enjoy a cold one on me for xmas, sector :-)

I have a problem with this skin. (Page 8)

Everything works but TouchLaunch is still black so i set Use the default background and now i have a black bar at the bottom. It seems that the image is not adjusted to omnia's resolution. Can anyone post the walpaper so i can use it for TL? 

I have solved my own problem. I had to rename and move a few thing and it works now.

Resized skin for Omnia: Vista2D TouchFlow

Creator: Probex

Transfer Touchflow-Vista-by-PROBEX.tsk to "My Storage" go to Settings--> Today and apply it.

Edited by bpivk