Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest geobart

thx 4 all your work, and great resizing themes !!!

just 2 questions:

1 - to install this themes, with m2c, what should i answer with the question about keeping original wheather icons ?

2 - did someone found a theme based on heineken fan's :-), it will be a great one i think

thx

Guest geobart

Hi i have two problems with my omia, and the skin Touch Flo 3D, as you can see, the date is on the same line as the "alarme désactivée" status ? how can i solve this problem ?

post-456401-1229549047_thumb.jpg

second question, i try a lot of skin, and now i have big icons on weather widget, how can i change to smaller original icons?

post-456401-1229549466_thumb.jpg

sorry for my english

thx 4 all

Guest Simon Lo

i have a question whee using Diamond Gold bend theme.

i am using the cook M2D rom from PDA Viet i900DXHK3/PVR08, i have use M2dC to update the room, but i find in the "Message" just showing the "No messages" and the weather with small weather ICON......if it can be fixed? thanks in advance.

hey guys.... i have looked over all 25 pages and couldn't find original theme that is installed on fresh install of manilla2d (click) does anyone know where can i get it becouse i didnt backuped my original theme when i was installing other

thnx for your help

Edited by Puzi

Guest jeffrey2000
Well ok here on request: Omnia Gold: Manilla 2D Skin

Omnia Gold by Me/Jeffrey2000, theme based on Omnia Yellow by X-t-r-e-m-e

!!Make sure you select all black fonts into M2D Customizer!! cz default white font is hard to read on yellow!

Right now you gotta do it manually one by one, I've put a request at the "M2D Customizer" developer (mpenguin14) to make a "apply to all" button for this which I hope will be implemented in a future release to prevent this, if you don't know how to change it manually just drop a line here or just lemme know what u think of it :rolleyes:

In case you don't have the today theme file (TSK) anymore I'll attach it aswell.

UPDATE: Hate to quote myself but in case you are still using the "Omnia Gold" theme I posted earlier make sure you use the latest M2D Customizer (v0.27.232 or above). On my request the "M2D Customizer" developer (mpenguin14) made a new button: "Apply These Settings To All Fonts". So just select the Omnia Gold theme, go to fonts, select the black font and click this button! :)

Screen12.JPG

Thanks Mpenquin!! (@XDA)... :(

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest geobart
Hi i have two problems with my omia, and the skin Touch Flo 3D, as you can see, the date is on the same line as the "alarme désactivée" status ? how can i solve this problem ?

post-456401-1229549047_thumb.jpg

second question, i try a lot of skin, and now i have big icons on weather widget, how can i change to smaller original icons?

post-456401-1229549466_thumb.jpg

sorry for my english

thx 4 all

1st problem solve when using G-Alarm

2nd still there :rolleyes:

You have to find them from the original M2D post from robf80, in this cab file "09 Manila2D_0.11.all.devices". You will need MSCEInf application to open the cab file and see it's contents. It must be a It is in this post http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...flo-2d-on-i900/

Take in consideration that the xml needs to be modified to fit in the weather panel nice.

Edited by sector

Guest kamerts

Nop

And is there any way to?

My questions:

You are talking about some M2D1 and M2D2, what are the differences between them and how can i check which one do I have? (I have some regionalized with my mother tongue version) (Touch FLO version is "1.0 (Prototype 1819.2926)" and Customizer version is "0.26.230") Can I install this themes on my version?

Will installing this themes brake my regionalization anywhere? (maybe Add buttons in Contacts, Calendar and Alarms in Start screen, Tabs names when scrolling, something in Settings Tab or Comm Manager?)

Do all versions of M2D have problem with horizontal position or is it only mine that it doesn't work properly? I can se just rotated half of vertical screen on the left (without the bar, and without content in some tabs (messages, contacts) and with broken arrangment on others)

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my English

Edited by kamerts

Guest shokka9

Use the weather icons from the theme that had them.

If not understand how...you have theme as .zip on your PC? If not download again, extract the theme to a folder. Go into folder, select thumbnail view, now you will see lots of images. Find the weather icons, copy them, disable Touchflo from today items setting on your Omnia, then replace in your windows directory on your Omnia. Re-enable the touchflo, and your weather icons should be small.

simple, thats how i make my own themes, take bits out and add other bits in from other themes. simple. Download your own wallpaper (from wherever 240x400) and rename to the same file that does the wallpaper it in the theme, you cant miss it. Easy.

You shouldnt get stuck.

good luck

Guest geobart
Use the weather icons from the theme that had them.

If not understand how...you have theme as .zip on your PC? If not download again, extract the theme to a folder. Go into folder, select thumbnail view, now you will see lots of images. Find the weather icons, copy them, disable Touchflo from today items setting on your Omnia, then replace in your windows directory on your Omnia. Re-enable the touchflo, and your weather icons should be small.

simple, thats how i make my own themes, take bits out and add other bits in from other themes. simple. Download your own wallpaper (from wherever 240x400) and rename to the same file that does the wallpaper it in the theme, you cant miss it. Easy.

You shouldnt get stuck.

good luck

i did it with little icons, and that works great ... thx

Guest 3shirts

I can't get the black and white theme (tsk) to work. I added it to my storage and selected it Today on settings but it just doesn't seem to work. Do I need M2D04 for this to work as I am on 3 and don't really want to reflash just for this.

Sorry for being so stuborn, but I am new on this theme stuff and I don't know how to create a .m2cdt file (I'm not sure if this is the correct extension for the manila 2d customizer) using the provided images posted in the beggining of this topic. Please can anyone help me with this?

Thank you!

I can't get the black and white theme (tsk) to work. I added it to my storage and selected it Today on settings but it just doesn't seem to work. Do I need M2D04 for this to work as I am on 3 and don't really want to reflash just for this.

No .tsk doesnt have any relation with M2D. Maybe download again another tsk which is black and white and will work, as it might is not good or smth.

Sorry for being so stuborn, but I am new on this theme stuff and I don't know how to create a .m2cdt file (I'm not sure if this is the correct extension for the manila 2d customizer) using the provided images posted in the beggining of this topic. Please can anyone help me with this?

Thank you!

You dont have to rename anything to .m2dct . Zip files work the same as posted in this topic. You dont have to extract the zip files. Just add them in a dir and browse them from M2DC

Guest kamerts

Wow, great new skins! But I still don't know if they will work on my M2D? Would somebody answer my questions?

What's this M2D04 or 3? How to check it?

Edited by kamerts

Guest 3shirts
Wow, great new skins! But I still don't know if they will work on my M2D? Would somebody answer my questions?

What's this M2D04 or 3? How to check it?

M2D03 and 04 are complete ROMS. These are unofficial versions of the phones firmware system with (in this case) Manilla 2D already installed, various apps taken out and others added. M2D03 is the previous version released by Passoa and 04 is the latest which includes the landscape launcher.

You can install Manilla as an application on any ROM but I find the M2D roms easier, more stable and use less system memory. To find out which ROM you have, go to Settings > System > Version and it will say PDA: i900XXXXX/XXXXX. The XX's will tell you what ROM version you are on. In my case it is DTHJ9/M2D03

Guest shokka9

3shirts..

the theme should work on any ROM, build is irrelevant its a .tsk file that windows uses for themes in the Today settings..

I post my version which is off the ROM, and works for me. So it should work for you. If it doesn't i do not have a clue as will most people.

Give it a go if you haven't got it working yet?

downoad file, extract it, give you .tsk file..

Just to reitterate, you need to place it in your windows directory in the Omnia, and then select it in the Today settings (start, settings, today, select theme).

let me know.

Black_White.rar

Edited by shokka9