Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Hy guys... please can you show me how to add new cities to the OMNIA manila 2d weather???? I'm going crazy :lol:

Go to the Weather tap -> Menu and then choose "Add Location", search for the city you want, select and thats it ;-)

Guest d4rkr0s3
Go to the Weather tap -> Menu and then choose "Add Location", search for the city you want, select and thats it ;-)

sry but I mean to ADD a city that there isn't in list...

Edited by d4rkr0s3

Hi Sector and all brothers,

can anyone help to make this for Omnia

omniaactupspcopieex6.jpg

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...479&page=35

THX !!!!!!!

im unable to do that as it is not for Manila2D but for SPB Mobile themes

can You make this with digital clock?

it has also digital clock. go to MD2C and enable digital clock.

Edited by sector

Please could somebody make the original M2D01 theme for use with M2D02. There seems to be a few of us who prefer the first theme but when installed a few pages don't display properly.

post-426200-1225614962_thumb.jpg

If this was corrected it would be my ideal rom and theme!

Thanks.

Yes i can fix this :lol:.

Hy guys... please can you show me how to add new cities to the OMNIA manila 2d weather???? I'm going crazy :D

I saw somewhere how to add extra cities, i will check and read more about it to solve it.

Guest Anfloyd
sry but I mean to ADD a city that there isn't in list...

Not sure you can. The xml file you need to edit is in rom.

The file is HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml

Edited by Anfloyd

nvm, problem solved

You have to download the appropriate .tsk . DiamondQVGA looks good.

Copy it to My Storage, go to Settings-> Today and apply the one u need. :lol:

Guest dedafmonteur

guys, how do i install this team?

i tried everything,when i use the CAb it says its allready installed.

and i got no clue where to put it,any help? or a tut.?

sorry, i allways used motorola's with linux...this is a big change for me:P

Thank you sector, you are great... but I added the city now with your method however when I try to update it I get the error: Unable to retreive data for selected city :D

The only problem i think is that we dont have _HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml in \Windows and i really dont know where it is :lol:

4. Open both HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml and _HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml from the \Windows folder and copy one of the other lines, replacing the data with the city name and the code from part (3).

Maybe try to make a copy of HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml rename it to _HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml and copy both to \Windows with the new line of your city.

I hope it works. Just and idea cause i really dont know what is inside that file.

Guest d4rkr0s3
The only problem i think is that we dont have _HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml in \Windows and i really dont know where it is :D

Maybe try to make a copy of HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml rename it to _HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml and copy both to \Windows with the new line of your city.

I hope it works. Just and idea cause i really dont know what is inside that file.

god bless us all ;)

I found on internet the file _HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml and I posted it...

ps the first city is the one that I added!

help us :lol:

_HH_0409_WeatherCities.zip

Edited by d4rkr0s3

Guest Anfloyd
god bless us all :D

I found on internet the file _HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml and I posted it...

ps the first city is the one that I added!

help us :lol:

Anybody got this method to work? Would have thought you would be unable to edit or overwrite the original HH_0409 file in windows because it's part of the rom?

Anybody got this method to work? Would have thought you would be unable to edit or overwrite the original HH_0409 file in windows because it's part of the rom?

You can try it :lol:. Just add to both files your city based on the link i gave upper and transfer both files to your \Window directory.

Add your location and try to update.

Guest d4rkr0s3

I was able to edit the file.. the city now appears in list but it doesn't upgrade meteo for it!!!