Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest Caminante23
hola Caminante, él te pregunta si puedes hacer un Ifhawn theme sin el logo de Apple que parece a un espermatozoide en el background, al mejor si puedes poner un background negro.

Hasta luego

Que es un Ifhawn Theme??

Guest P A U L
How about the original Manila2D but now fixed (analog clock back) and optimized for full Omnia screen pleasure <_<

manila2d_fixed.jpg

weather images are off centered... unlike the screenshot, my "sunny" images are up on the corner behind the temperature reading...

anyone have any ideas why?

Edited by P A U L

Guest xtiger
weather images are off centered... unlike the screenshot, my "sunny" images are up on the corner behind the temperature reading...

anyone have any ideas why?

Use the big weather icons instead. This automatically fixes this off center. The reason its off center is you most likely are using the small weather images.

Guest P A U L
Use the big weather icons instead. This automatically fixes this off center. The reason its off center is you most likely are using the small weather images.

being a newbie, i've no idea how to do that, and the search function isn't helping me in this situation <_<

Guest byufanatic

Will these themes work on an 910 also?

If so, can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I've installed Wozzer's 6.5 ROM with M2D. I've installed a M2DC program. I've downloaded the "original manila 2D - fixed" theme. The M2DC finds it with no problem, I "apply" it and it processes a bunch of files, but nothing changes. I still have the original theme from Wozzer's ROM.

Also, some of the themes are not in English. Is that based on Omnia's user language (meaning - the language will default to the language set on each individual device)? Or, if a cool theme is written in a language other than English, that means I can't use it?

Thanks!

Rob

EDIT: I just figured it out - Needed to turn on TouchFlo on the Today screen.

Edited by byufanatic

Guest E DUB

Hello could you fix the Red Wings theme for me please??

TIA! Go Wings!!

XDA Link

EDIT: Found it around page 40!

You guys rock

Edited by E DUB

Guest shadow.ibix

Can we optimize this badass theme for the Omnia?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...929#post3388929

more specifically, in my interest...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread...910#post3388910

ALSO, coders/developers: TEACH ME YOUR WAYS. I've done plenty of HTML work on the past, and though I've never done XML, it's obviously pretty similar. I looked at it under SubEthaEdit and really it shouldn't be that hard to write a .xml from scratch. So. What do I change where to optimize these themes for the Omnia?

post-498563-1243278243_thumb.png

Edited by shadow.ibix

Guest Richard713

im having problems with my analog clock i flashed my phone to WoZZeR's WM6.5 m2d rom and the hands on the analog clock are not showing..... anyone know what the problem can be?

Guest shadow.ibix
im having problems with my analog clock i flashed my phone to WoZZeR's WM6.5 m2d rom and the hands on the analog clock are not showing..... anyone know what the problem can be?

Got the same problem. I was using the iFonez theme, now using a different one. Halp?

Guest juan martin

Hi, I have a Omnia i900L and I am getting crazy trying to find this theme:

post-433968-1226354847_thumb.jpg

BUT WITH THIS CLOCK:

post-259724-1225229885_thumb.png

I can´t find it. I search everywhere.

Please if somebody have it post me the links

THANKS SECTOR FOR THE ROM!!!!!

Guest juan martin

Hi everyone.

When I press in a contac

ezo2pnn9cbii77rtvuse.jpg

IT SHOWS ME THIS SCREEN

qelrwby8a9cfv3d5j83g.png

I WANT TO MODIFY THIS. I WANT THIS SCREEN INSTEAD

2o1ip0d5dl7nasfsig69.png

Is it posible changing something in the registry?

Thanks again

Guest forelli
This is done ... with the support of the landscape (part of) .. The truth is there is a bug in the player can not win an inscription above.

Hey Zubnik, there is no XMLsettings in this theme (Chromaticity) and therefore M2DC can't install it. Can u please re-upload it with the missing XML file(s)?

Thanks

forelli

Edited by forelli

Guest Richard713
Got the same problem. I was using the iFonez theme, now using a different one. Halp?

anyone have any solution for the analog clock for the wm 6.5 users.....

Guest M.MALKI
Please visit the original site theme www.mobilematt.net ALL credits go to the original creator.

Theme: </a>MobileMatt TF2D Black ICE V2.0

Download: <a href="http://rapidshare.com/files/159977306/MobileMatt_Black_ICE_V2.0.zip.html" target="_blank"><a href="http://rapidshare.com/files/159977306/Mobi...E_V2.0.zip.html" target="_blank">http://rapidshare.com/files/159977306/Mobi...E_V2.0.zip.html</a>

any chance to see a new link on mediafire because this link is dead?