Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest ldawg214
Can someone make a dallas cowboys theme please???

Thanks!!

Here ya go, and I don't even like the Cowboys but I must say this theme is awesome!!

screen1.jpg

Screen03-1.jpg

And just for a warning, I don't mean to offend any wives or girlfriends with the big weather icon but dallas is really famous for it's cheerleaders lol

And btw, thanks very much to skinswin13 for the donation. Donations are always welcome :D

Dallascowboys.zip

Edited by ldawg214

Guest ldawg214
Nice......but lacking a little oomph........Now I'm not ungrateful but the Carolina Panthers version with seems more of a complete finish.

Anyway, if you don't have time to improve, I understand. Thanks for the version.

Not completely done yet but wanted to get your opinion. Yes, I am taking the time to make it better. I should have it up tomorrow.

Screen08-1.jpg

gonna try to fix the "bears" part at the bottom. But it is late and I'm going to bed lol.

Guest tampaboy1984
... Z u b n i K !!! ...

Hey Zubnik!!! this is a very nice looking theme for M2D! :D Can you point me in the direction on how to get it to work with M2D 2.0? the only thing that doesn't work....well just look at the pic and if you know how to fix this I would greatly appreciate some advice as I am not talented enough to code and program and all that stuff.

screen01o.png

Guest ldawg214
Nice......but lacking a little oomph........Now I'm not ungrateful but the Carolina Panthers version with seems more of a complete finish.

Anyway, if you don't have time to improve, I understand. Thanks for the version.

Here ya go!! Just make sure you change your font in your m2dc to fit to your liking.

Screen04-2.jpg

chibears.zip

Guest Joe Mckenzie
Here ya go!! Just make sure you change your font in your m2dc to fit to your liking.

Screen04-2.jpg

Now you're talking. oomph all around.......

Tks a million.

Guest skinswin13

ldawg214

Thanks for the Redskins theme.

If you need a suggestion, I'm also a LA Dodgers fan. If you have time.

Love it!!! THanks.

Edited by skinswin13

Guest ldawg214
ldawg214

Thanks for the Redskins theme.

If you need a suggestion, I'm also a LA Dodgers fan. If you have time.

Love it!!! THanks.

I'll add that one to the list lol. thanks, and your welcome